1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

We are in the last week of the summer event...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fraija1, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    3:51 AM
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    Hi guys whats up? its me, again xDDD!

I want to know because we are in nearly the last week of the event (idk if it will be another week because the event doesnt start the 30th of August) we can do some "changes" in the event...

Right now because i work outside my home and my bf do some work from home and with the global hour that we can be "online" we get the next conclussion...

First of all the Maple tree grows like 3 to 4 times from 12.00 am to 00.00 pm in Server time that have about 20 or 15 pearls each day... doing Cassandra quest it give you 2 per day (i cant do it because i cant accurate any question because my short insight of maplestory) and doing the JQ make's 2 per day more so with all of that makes only farming the pearls to reach the ice cube milestone like in this actual time i think. And i know that it exists the boss event pq but this is quite awfull for us because we are in the 50's so we can reach the 2nd wave of bosses.

Doing some maths we calculate that if only a guy with our time of playing it doing we just nearly reach the 500 pearls x 300 icecubes milestones and we cant have any other reward (we spent some pearls in the head items and changing our looks too). So we found that we are "short" in pearls to do the raflle of ice cubes... And THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE I SAY AND ONLY MY EXPERIENCE but yesterday we reach our first 50 cubes to do a raffle of those items.

So because its the last week i suggest.

- Reduce the ammount of suns to make more maple trees grows.
    - Upgrade the ammount of ice cubes from 2 to 5 maintaning the same rate or upgrade the rate of the cubes to like 30% - 40% and still gets 2.
    - Have some "Global Monsters Hunts" that can drop a certain amount of cubes to each player that participate in the kill.
    - (I removed the Fourth one because each succes gives 50 suns).

The reason because i told about that its because we cant be a robots (my bf and i) to know when the maple will grow because despite we "look" for 12 hours a day in the "moments" we can play we cant still do it in the rest of the day because we sleep / do other things. So if the maple will grow like between 00 to 12 we cant reach it because we arent capable of do it...

I remember when i played the game 2 years ago sometimes when a maple grow a seccond maple pop out because some guys have an enormous amount of suns that could make it possible (right now in those 23 days I doest seen it so if this came to be common sorry...).

If im braggin so much and its an awfull sugetions please let me know because i think i am a "normal" type of mapler and today i cant "live for the game" so i can have some rewards that the event comes to give so i can equip my character of can found me so i can reach some gear in the Free Market.

Sorry for my english i know it gives cancer u_u...

Thanks for reading and thanks you all for your time!!

Edit P.D: Because of all of the answers i have its so sad to say that those events can't be equal to all of the players and only have the upper hand all of those players that only "live for the game"... I insist in the summer event of 2 years ago about how the rules was stablished was very equal and all have all the rewards... I hope in nexts events try to do something like that because not all the people who still love to play this server for the feels or for any other issue could reach or to accomplish each of thoses milestones...

Bye <3!

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. PrettyLights

PrettyLights Timer

Oct 11, 2017
    11:51 PM
    Unfortunately people here play to much to have acceptable rates for normal people

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. SYLegend

SYLegend Dark Stone Golem

Mar 6, 2015
    Male
    8:51 AM

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    6:51 PM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters

• Like Like x 1
  5. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    11:51 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta

• Like Like x 1
  6. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    9:51 AM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    2:51 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    this game is not balanced around casual players.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1