1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Zakum Crash

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Swatch, May 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Swatch

Swatch Red Snail

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    9:56 PM
    Swatch
    Hi. I am running maple on a Mac version 10.13.6. The client seems to run everything perfectly and haven't run into any issues until tonight... I was buying a zhelm, but my client crashed on both runs. The first time it happened when the first Zak body was destroyed. The second time occurred after the second Zak body was destroyed. Both times it happened in the transition to the next stage and some large text would popup on my screen followed by a black screen and an unresponsive wine. I think I am running the latest version of the client, but I guess I am not totally sure. It says April 30 at the top when I launch the client in windowed mode. Anyone have any ideas? I tried lower the graphics settings to the lowest possible between the first and second run. Am I out of luck? Was it a was of pots? Do I just wait for targa?

2. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    10:56 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Could you clarify a bit more about "large text"? What did it say?

3. OP
    OP
    Swatch

Swatch Red Snail

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    Swatch
    It just flashed for a second. It was I think like AHA or something like that just 3 or 4 letters in about size 50 font, if that makes sense. It was physically large text but only a couple of yellow letters.

4. OP
    OP
    Swatch

Swatch Red Snail

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    Swatch
    Seems to be some visual bug where it lagged out. I went again tonight and gfx'd and was able to make it through the different phases. Thanks for the help.