1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Card Collection Challenge

Discussão em 'Community' iniciada por Wensleydale, 7 Novembro 2023.

1. Halah

Halah Blue Snail

10 Novembro 2023
    Feminino
    06:23
    Gouache
    Priest
    Funk
    Great challenge, 10/10

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bella

Bella Mixed Golem

7 Novembro 2015
    Feminino
    23:23
    attach
    F/P Arch Mage
    ethereaI
    bella’s card journey(4).png

upload_2023-11-10_8-51-22.png
    GACHAPON TIME! Ended up with nothing that useful - got a meba which saves me 60k at the vendor though. Will sell some of the ATT scrolls for pot money.

upload_2023-11-10_9-1-25.png
    Moved to Mushroom Forest in Zipangu because stumps are giving me the EXPRESSIE DEPRESSIES.

upload_2023-11-10_9-4-18.png
    Fun fact, THIS IS A FRIGGEN PORTAL and if you press up you will commit challenge crime by going into a new map. But it's okay, your sins will be swiftly punished when you're 1hko'd by the Lucida in there. I had no idea. I was just jumping around and BOOM, death in illegal territory occurred.

upload_2023-11-10_9-40-46.png
    +2 speed gomu's! Not too shabby!!

hour 1(1).png
    3 hours at mushrooms and the blue cards elude me still. I shall continue with them tomorrow.

Last edited: 10 Novembro 2023
    • Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
  3. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

7 Maio 2018
    21:23
  4. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

7 Maio 2018
    Entry 6.5.5:

2 MOAR!

Screenshot from 2023-11-10 16-50-42.png

3/5

Too excited to share so didn't do any image processing. I'm playing on my work laptop, please don't tell my supervisor.

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

7 Maio 2018
    Entry 6.5.5.5:

OMFG LAST 1!!!

Screenshot from 2023-11-10 17-29-10.png

4/5

Time to head back home from work.

• Like Like x 1
  6. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

7 Maio 2018
    Entry 7:

Apology for the previous sloppy entries; this time, I've arranged them neatly.

card7-1.png

I also ensured to capture the moment when the last Stump card dropped, and I succeeded!

card7-2.png

WAHOO! SlimeXD

Returning to Lith Harbor, I pulled raffle tickets and gachapons.

card7-3.png

While the raffles didn't offer anything exciting, the gachapons yielded a Pet Equip for an HP 30% scroll, which holds decent value.

The highlight of the day, however, was pulling a Pole Arm for an Att 70% scroll. Having access to this scroll will allow me to enhance my damage output to compensate for my INT.

• Great Work Great Work x 6
  7. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

7 Maio 2018
    Entry 8:

During my hunt for Stump cards, I had obtained two Gold Surfboards from Slimes.

card8-1.png

With the newly "unlocked" Pole Arm for Att 70% scrolls, I bought a few in attempt to enhance the Surfboards. While one boomed, the other successfully passed with 5/7, a decent outcome at this stage, significantly boosting my damage range by nearly twice the amount.

card8-2.png

Now, I'm setting my sights on Thicket Around the Beach II, where some Pigs and Ribbon Pigs roam.

card8-3.png

Definitely a challenging pair for card hunting, with similar spawn rates as Stump in a huge map.

card8-4.png

Had some misses hitting Ribbon Pigs, but reaching level 25 and wielding the Pumpkin Spear with 15 Accuracy should resolve this issue.

I made several attempts but didn't secure any of the Pigs' cards. Before I realised, I had amassed more than 5 Pig's Heads and 20 Ribbons for one of Lith Harbor's quests. This quest is a prerequisite leading to a quest that rewards a Shoes for Jump 30% scroll, an item with good meso value.

With that, I concluded my night to rest.

Last edited: 11 Novembro 2023
  8. OP
    OP
    Wensleydale

Wensleydale Orange Mushroom

6 Julho 2023
    Masculino
    09:23
    Wensleydale
    Warrior
    Day 4

Continuing my avoidance of stumps, I finished off my rooster set in Thailand: Frog Pond and continued my travels. Thailand: Brilliant Swamp had no new cards so I also cleared through that map and could now travel to the east and west! However, my excitement was short-lived because there are now mobs I cannot hit due to low accuracy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

While questing, a Ligator was kind enough to drop a card for me. This was something i was not expecting. Having nowhere else to go this concludes my Thailand trip. I now set my sights on Shanghai.

Statistics
    Total Card Sets:
    Total Cards:
    Maps Cleared: 4
    Mesos: 487,356
    NX: 1950
    Pumpkin Coins: 178
    Obnoxiously Large Hat?:
    Yes

• Great Work Great Work x 3
  9. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

7 Maio 2018
    Entry 9:

Just gona slap one huge-ass image here.

[​IMG]

I'm enjoying the rotation of the current hunting map more than I expected, particularly due to my jump pants making platform jumping an absolute breeze. The different parties this map offers, especially the Slime orgy pool at the bottom pit, brings me immense satisfaction every time I finish them off. Managed to obtain my first Pig and Ribbon Pig cards while doing those pigs and they provide great exp as well. I included an out-of-place image at the top right to showcase an aesthetic, albeit practically useless, Pumpkin Basket, gotten from raffle.

That concludes my Saturday morning work out.

10. Bella

Bella Mixed Golem

7 Novembro 2015
    Feminino
    attach
    F/P Arch Mage
    ethereaI
    bella’s card journey(2).png
    upload_2023-11-10_20-52-45.png
    3/5

upload_2023-11-11_16-6-4.png
    4/5

upload_2023-11-11_16-24-51.png
    5/5 (yes, there is no card, this lil cutie ATE IT UP BEFORE I COULD SCREENSHOT)

I plan to head back to stumps in Lith tomorrow until I am once again demoralized beyond repair and forced to recover in a world tour map instead.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

7 Maio 2018
    Entry 10:

Obtained one more Ribbon Pig card before reaching level 25 and able to equip the Pumpkin Spear.

card10-1.png

Returned to Zipangu for another attempt at mushrooms, this time managing to hit Green Mushrooms and Blue Mushrooms some of the time.

card10-2.png

After about 70 minutes of hunting, I collected the Orange Mushroom and Green Mushroom sets, but none of the Blue Mushroom cards dropped, and unfortunately, no Gomushin from Orange Mushrooms.

Decided to skip Blue Mushroom cards for now, as my original goal was to at least complete the Orange Mushroom set to be able pass through 3-Way Road-Split map once I finish both the Pigs' set.

card10-3.png

Also, I've collected more than enough Bento to finish this quest. Completing this will unlock another one that rewards a Shoes for Jump 30% scroll.

card10-4.png

Gotten a Pole Arm for Accuracy 30% scroll from gacha pull, which might seem useful, but scrolling a Polearm with accuracy better than my Pumpkin Spear could be challenging.

I was contemplating the Spearman route advancement at level 30, but after some thought, obtaining relevant weapons might prove difficult. So, I decided I'd hold off on the advancement and see what I'll get from future gachas or drops.

card10-5.png

Lastly, I acquired a Talking Witch Hat from a raffle pull, with unfavorable stats. However, since I have gotten one now myself, I can simply purchase another with better stats from the Free Market.

card10-6.png

Now back to hunting pigs!

12. OP
    OP
    Wensleydale

Wensleydale Orange Mushroom

6 Julho 2023
    Masculino
    Wensleydale
    Warrior
    Day 5

My collection journey now has me in Shanghai! Among the hay-bales and broken down tractors, I prepared myself for the upcoming grind. I now set my eyes on Duck and Sheep cards.

[​IMG]

I found both of these mobs to not have great card rate drops. However, after what felt like forever seeing zero cards, I got back-to-back card drops. I WAS STUNNED. That moment was most of the success I had today. Though I was able to take a deserved break from card collecting because....

[​IMG]

Page time! I look forward to gaining no new attack skills and basically being the same until level 70!!! WOOOO!!! The nice thing about advancing is you gain a temporary exception to the map restrictions. The not-so-nice thing was going to Perion and seeing all the stumps i could be killing there.... If only i had access to them and could gain their cards. I let them know of my disdain while passing by

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh well... back to Lith Harbor I go.

Statistics
    Total Card Sets:
    Total Cards: 46
    Maps Conquered: 4
    Mesos: 620,618
    NX: 3200
    Pumpkin Coins: 224

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Horntail

16 Junho 2021
    Masculino
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    10:23
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    in fact in the 3rd job you get the charges, but you still use the same skill

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

7 Maio 2018
    Entry 11:

While hunting pigs, I finally gathered enough Pumpkin Coins to exchange for the Zombie Army Ring!

card11-2.png

This boost of 10 speed and jump is undeniably significant.

card11-1.png

Following the acquisition of the ring, I experienced a sudden stroke of luck. Within the next hour, I managed to complete both pig sets, with no extra card drops—three cards each. On to the next map!

card11-5.png

Upon entering Thicket Around the Beach III, I was greeted by the blue text.

card11-3.png

Here, Mano, the field boss, spawns. Excitedly, I proceeded to attack, only to miss all my hits. Devastated for a moment, I realized I wasn't equipping my Pumpkin Spear! This item is truly a godsend. I managed to hit Mano about 50% of the time and explored all six channels to hunt for its card.

card11-4.png

Out of six kills, three cards dropped. I decided to camp for the next hour for the next spawn, using the time to write this entry. I'm really excited for the next wave of spawns!

15. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

6 Maio 2016
    Masculino
    JeanLeaf
    Beginner
    NewLeaf
    i tying to do monster book ring tier 1 as beginner the first page only left is pig. dark stump. and bubbling.

ps:i know this is a challenge thread but i sure the post owner is ok for someone like me talk and post stuff without doing the challenge.

pss:i forgot the dark stump.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

6 Maio 2016
    Masculino
    JeanLeaf
    Beginner
    NewLeaf
    wish everyone good luck for doing this challenge because this challenge is kinda like osslock.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

7 Maio 2018
    Entry 12:

card12-1.png

I waited a little more after my last entry, Mano spawned and while fighting it, I got disconnected! I was desperately trying to log back in.

card12-2.png

Despite two of the channels being killed by another player, luckily for me, I still managed to secure four others, and two of them dropped a card, completing the set.

It was a huge relief, and I'm very happy be able to complete the Mano set before proceeding to the next map!

card12-3.png

I decided to call it a day, and before turning in, I pulled a raffle ticket that I had with me and got a very decent Worn Halloween Badge!

card12-4.png

Lastly, from 5 common gachas, I managed to get a 2 INT Yellow Work Gloves, which can fetch a decent amount.

That's all for today and good night!

• Great Work Great Work x 5
  18. Armando

Armando Mushmom

7 Julho 2017
    Masculino
    10:23
    Hass
    Bowmaster
    Legacy
    Day 0
    Challenge looks fun! Giving it a go~
    Meet cardcardcard, the new archer in town.
    It's very late now so card³ is actually starting tomorrow!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

7 Maio 2018
    Entry 13:

Went for some quick Mano hunting, hoping to unlock some useful scrolls like Overall Armor for DEX 60% scroll or 2H Sword for Att 60% scroll, only to drop an Earring for INT 60% scroll. I also had a Wand for Magic Att 60% scroll from my previous sessions. Guess I'll be back from time to time to continue hunting for them.

card13-1.png

Moving forward, since I've already completed the Orange Mushroom set, I'm free to pass through the maps 3-Way Road-Split, Forest West of Henesys, and A Hill West of Henesys.

card13-2.png

At Henesys Hunting Ground I, two Shrooms usually roam. Luckily, there is another map where I have access that I can hunt Shrooms.

card13-3.png

One map before this, at A Hill West of Henesys, is a hidden portal to Mushroom Garden, which also happens to be the optimal map to hunt for Shroom cards.

card13-4.png

Since I've already completed the Green Mushroom set, the Shroom set is the only obstacle.

card13-5.png

While managing my inventory, I noticed I had a Shoes for Jump 10% scroll with me that must have dropped from Orange Mushroom.

To recall, here are the useful items and scrolls I have unlocked:

Pumpkin Spear (Halloween 2023 Raffle)
    Broomstick (Halloween 2023 Raffle)
    Talking Witch Hat (Halloween 2023 Raffle)
    Gold Surfboard (Slime)
    Raccoon Mask (Gachapon)

Bottomwear for Jump 70% (Gachapon)
    Pole Arm for Att 70% (Gachapon)
    Pole Arm for Accuracy 30% (Gachapon)
    Cape for DEX 100% (Slime)
    Shoes for Jump 10% (Orange Mushroom)​

card13-6.png

I easily completed the Shroom set, which brings me to the next town, Henesys!

card13-7.png

Although no Gomushin dropped from Orange Mushroom, it doesn't matter as the armor store sells Whitebottom Boots which come with 3 speed.

I'll probably be hunting for the Blue Mushroom card next because between Henesys and Ellinia, there's a map with Blue Mushrooms that will impede my progression.

Last edited: 13 Novembro 2023
  20. Bella

Bella Mixed Golem

7 Novembro 2015
    Feminino
    attach
    F/P Arch Mage
    ethereaI
    bella’s card journey(3).png

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    PET YOINKED IT TOO FAST FOR ME TO SCREENSHOT - BUT ONLY 2 TO GO!!

upload_2023-11-12_8-16-55.png
    10 MINUTES LATER WE GOT 4/5!!!

upload_2023-11-12_19-38-32.png
    I was zoned out and missed the screenshot, BUT WE ARE DONEEEEEEEEE.

• Great Work Great Work x 8