1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Icecream bar extension

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SwordArt, Jul 24, 2017.

1. SwordArt

SwordArt Windraider

Jun 18, 2015
    Male
    6:43 AM
    Paladin
    [​IMG]
    Can we extend this to 3months instead of 1month? Christmas socks are 1 year with slots, the Rose ring is 1 year with no slots so I think 3months is a pretty fair boost and 5 attack is a sick upgrade but isn't too OP. There's also not really any good damage boosting accessory (unless you're a bowman/corsair) besides the event ones. So this one could be 3months and then lead into christmas events and then we'll have the Rudolph Nose accessory, with this we won't always have an event item but there won't be a long wait to get another one with this extension.

Thanks for reading <3

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    5:43 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Technically, an ice cream bar can't last that long, especially during this hot summer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    8:43 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    My Rudolph's Red Nose is about to expire

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer is dying. :(

4. OP
    OP
    SwordArt

SwordArt Windraider

Jun 18, 2015
    Male
    6:43 AM
    Paladin
    you got me

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Technically, an ice cream bar can't last more than 15 minutes in a hot summer day. Let's shorten the duration instead to 15 mins!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Then I suggest lowering the price to 1 pearl, and instead of getting an ice cream bar right away, you receive a package/box of frozen ice cream bar. You can then open it whenever you want. That way I can save some for Winter.

7. Dulce

Dulce Brown Teddy

Aug 31, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    2:43 PM
    Dulce
    Hermit
    Staff
    why did this serious suggestion turned into a discussion in how many minutes an icecream melts. i agree with SwordArt 3months seems fair. The only fair reason to keep this for one month only is if there is a new face item coming next month, but this is speculation.

• Agree Agree x 1