1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dexless Sin Training Spots lv64

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Babel, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Babel

Babel Orange Mushroom

Jul 22, 2017
    Male
    11:22 AM
    Babel
    Thief
    Hi all,

Looking for a place to solo grind with my lv64 dexless sin. My att range is about 600-900 and LMPQ is starting to get slow. Was wondering if there are spots where I could get better exp until I'm strong enough to be efficient at FoG.

Thanks guys.

2. deribou

deribou Skelegon

Nov 17, 2015
    2:22 PM
    liesdotcom
    Marksman
    voodoos/hoodoos and windraiders are both better spots than FoG for hermits - FoG is too densely packed and the HP:EXP ratio of FoG mobs is not as good

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Babel

Babel Orange Mushroom

Jul 22, 2017
    Male
    Babel
    Thief
    Thanks for the reply! Would I be able to handle voodoos/hoodoos now? I hear wind raiders are probably better on lv70+.

4. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
  5. OP
    OP
    Babel

Babel Orange Mushroom

Jul 22, 2017
    Male
    Babel
    Thief
    lol I don't have a priest so that's not an option. I'll have to find somebody with that setup.