1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Log in issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by zpeterso, Jun 10, 2020.

1. zpeterso

zpeterso Snail

Jun 10, 2020
    6:03 AM
    Zmp6
    Fighter
    "This is an ID that is already logged in, or the server is under inspection."

I was on my level 42 fighter and I was lagging out so I closed the game, and now I can't log back into the game with out this screen. :(

Thank you,

2. Michael Won

Michael Won Red Snail

May 18, 2020
    Male
    4:03 AM
    SewByHand
    Shadower, Thief
    Same here. Just happened to me as well...

3. jesscapades

jesscapades Pac Pinky

Jun 24, 2019
    Female
    7:03 AM
    jesscapades
    Shadower
    Homies
    Check the discord. Server is down.

4. emorie

emorie Slime

May 15, 2020
    dissociating
    Emorie
    Brawler
    Aura
    go in the discord and check #server-status
    :drool:

5. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    8:03 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    We're having some technical issues, we're trying our best to remedy the issue~ But for now people will (most likely) be stuck at character page, or stuck in-game. The online number is incorrect, cus it's all the people that are stuck (but unable to play the game). Please be patient with us while we get to the bottom of this ^^ Please check discord #server-status for the latest updates on the matter

6. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Marked the thread as closed. If you are still facing issues, please make a new thread with system information, client version, and what you tried so far.