1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP WASH Starting now lvl 46

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by BigPiPi, Jan 7, 2021.

1. BigPiPi

BigPiPi Mano

Jan 5, 2021
    Male
    3:49 PM
    BigPipi
    Gunslinger
    gunslinger what should i do right now without going heavy on the money before Im very high in level

2. yogurtseller

yogurtseller Mixed Golem

Nov 28, 2017
    5:49 AM
    wholesomeABG
    Shadower
    hi. I started the HP washing process at lvl 49 as a gunslinger, and I now have 10k hp clean, before equips at 18x.

I would begin pumping your base INT up to 120, and start reading into MP washing. The higher your base INT for MP washing, the cheaper the NX cost, but at the cost of damage. If you go too high with your base INT, then you may have to rely on leech too much to progress.

If you provide your HP goals (and by which level), I can give you a clear step by step approach. It would also be helpful to provide any INT equips you may have.

3. OP
    OP
    BigPiPi

BigPiPi Mano

Jan 5, 2021
    Male
    BigPipi
    Gunslinger
    hey there
    i will have zak at 50 and besides i got nothing exept random belt and hat
    my goal idk i see alot about 9k for ht or something at lvl 155 is it to hardcore?

4. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. yogurtseller

yogurtseller Mixed Golem

Nov 28, 2017
    wholesomeABG
    Shadower
    One thing I'd like to point out before giving the numbers is that corsairs don't really do "okay" in horntail until 170+, and don't shine until 180+. Other than that, 9k HP by 155 is a realistic goal to have, and would allow you to hit 11.7k HP to tank pink bean at 185 with best in slot HP equips.

This would require 260 HP washes, and I would recommend leaving all of your HP washing to be done after level 155. The main reason for this is so that you can track the # washes you're able to do using the DRAUDS $washes discord bot function. In addition, I expect you will have some bloodwashed MP to reset out before you can start HP washing.

For these calculations, I will assume you're fine with 120 base INT. I myself grinded with 120 base INT to level 90, and it wasn't too bad.

1. Pump INT from level 46 until level 70 until you reach 120 INT
    2. MP wash every single level up AP from level 70 to 132, for a total of 307 AP points (62 levels worth). At this point, you can MP wash as many times as you like after 132 to increase how much MP you have to wash more HP, later down the road. Even if you don't have the NX immediately on hand, add it all into MP anyways, and reset the MP to DEX when you have the AP resets to do so.
    3. Reset base INT at lvl 155
    4. HP wash all of your excess MP by using an AP reset to reset (-MP, +HP), 261 times. Corsairs do not get penalized for washing in this manner, but other classes do.

I recommend that you spam $washes gunslinger every couple days to track how many HP washes you're able to do. Once drauds tells you that you can do 261 HP resets, you're done.

Excess MP will come from:
    1. Level 70-155; 120 base INT + 10 INT every level up would mean 13 MP per level. 1105 excess MP here.
    2. MP washing: 307 AP points washed at 10 MP per wash at 120 base INT means 3070 excess MP here.
    Total: 4175 excess MP, enough for 260 washes.

Cost:
    1. AP resetting 120 base INT to 4 base INT: 114 AP resets = 353.4k NX
    2. MP washing 307 AP: 952k NX
    3. HP washing 260 times (can be done after 155): 806k NX
    Total: ~2.1m NX

It might look daunting at first, but I assure you that it's not too bad. These calculations are made with the assumption of only +10 INT in equips and ignores the INT gained from 46-70. As you progress your character, you will acquire more INT gear. These calculations serve to be an overestimate of what you actually need. AP resets are typically farmable with events, 2x vote events happen every month or two, and that monster book ring won't hunt itself ;)

6. OP
    OP
    BigPiPi

BigPiPi Mano

Jan 5, 2021
    Male
    BigPipi
    Gunslinger
    you the man thank you very much

7. OP
    OP
    BigPiPi

BigPiPi Mano

Jan 5, 2021
    Male
    BigPipi
    Gunslinger

If ii get zak and deputy and etc i can raise less points into my int stats?

8. yogurtseller

yogurtseller Mixed Golem

Nov 28, 2017
    wholesomeABG
    Shadower
    If you increase your equip INT by 10, you would gain 1 extra wash per 16 levels. This is because every 16 levels, you would gain an extra 16 MP. In the context of 260 total HP washes you need to do, this is a very small amount. On the flipside, if you decrease your base INT by 10, then your MP washes become less effective, and for every MP wash you do, you gain 9 MP with 110 base INT instead of 10 MP with 120 base INT. This works out to be -5 MP loss per level since 1 level up provides you with 5 fresh AP to MP wash with.

In summary,
    +10 equip INT = 1 extra MP per level
    -10 base INT = -5 extra MP per level [of full MP washing]

If you look in the detailed calculations spoiler, you'll see that the majority of the excess MP is coming from MP washing. The extra INT from equips does help, but maybe not as much as you think it does. If you really wanted to, you could MP wash with 110 base INT. It just becomes more expensive NX wise because you would need to do more MP washes to compensate for the weaker MP washing efficiency, requiring more AP resets.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Porkupine

Porkupine Timer

Mar 21, 2019
    Male
    8:49 AM
    xB0wM4sT3rx
    Bowmaster
    Nani
    I wouldn't put any less points into INT. At 307 MP Washes, decreasing your base INT by 10 would make you have 307 less MP. Getting a zhelm and dep star would probably give you an extra ~210 MP roughly from lvl50-155 so what it can save you is NX. Having an extra ~210 MP from wearing your zhelm and depstar means you can MP Wash 21 less times, saving you 65k NX.

The question is would you rather save 65k NX, or have 10 more AP in DEX and use a bit more NX (around 34k) to make up the difference (97 MP)

10. OP
    OP
    BigPiPi

BigPiPi Mano

Jan 5, 2021
    Male
    BigPipi
    Gunslinger
    you guys are the best

• Friendly Friendly x 1