1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice Staff Update

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Kimmy, Jun 25, 2023.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:30 PM
    Moderator Post
    Hello everyone!

We'd like to provide you all with a quick update that isn't in relation to the patch, but instead our Staff Team.

A couple of years ago, when the Server was still fresh, our team was quite small. It was a handful of people trying their best to manage an entire game. During these days the game server itself was also much smaller, getting to about 150 users concurrent and even fewer in 2016.

As we have grown, our team has grown with it. We started by expanding our Moderation Team, hiring more Game Moderators and Game Assistance (back then called Interns) in hopes of providing more prompt and efficient support to our player base. Later we also created more roles such as Balance Team and Project Coordinator to assist us further, and of course, the wonderful Supervisors that are keeping the staff in check, help with serious investigations, etc.

However, as years pass, the members that make up our team will eventually change. Many of our Staff Members have come and gone over the years, wishing to pursue and prioritize other ventures in their lives. This is by no means a negative thing, because whether that means taking a break from the team or retiring entirely, we always encourage our Staff Members to do what's right for them, and we 100% support our Staff Members in these sorts of decisions.

I myself am now doing this for 8 years. I started this project when I was already an adult, and now I am 8 years older than that. My life over time has become way more busy and exhausting, and its no denying that I also like to do other things from time to time, or take a small break here and there. They are required to prevent major burnout. We encourage the staff all the time to let us know if they need a break, and many of them take them when required.

Anyway, we wanted to write something to acknowledge our Staff Members; old and new, retired and active, as a way to say "thank you" for all they've done for this server, as well as give our Community members the opportunity to acknowledge and thank them as well. Without them, MapleLegends would no longer be around now.

Even now, we will continue to make additions to the team as necessary, as our server is ever-growing and ever-changing. If you are interested in joining the staff team, please don't hesitate to write us an application! As of present, these are our current Staff Members:

Admin
    : KimberlyKimberly
    Dev: PastaPasta
    Web Dev: DraudsDrauds, FeroxAnimaFeroxAnima, geospizageospiza,
    Supervisor: MottMott, NiseNise, NightzNightz
    GM: AesopAesop, AriamiAriami, mardmard, NoireNoire, OcarinaOcarina, SyrinzSyrinz
    GM / Designer: SerinSerin, BlondeBlonde
    GA: AbagnaleAbagnale, AbrasionAbrasion, GlaceonGlaceon,
    Balance Team: xiaoyaozxiaoyaoz, LynxLynx, TTKirnkTTKirnk, JokerJoker, VenekathasVenekathas
    Project Coordinator: KrisspyKrisspy

The most up-to-date list can always be found here: Maplelegends Staff List.

Thanks, everyone!

~MapleLegends Administration

Last edited: Jun 25, 2023
    • Friendly Friendly x 15
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    6:30 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    I love staff ty for all ur hard work

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Oolong

Oolong Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jul 23, 2019
    Female
    8:30 AM
    xoJoolie
    Bowman
    Perion
    I love staff and am proud to have helped for two years MapleF4 :pinkbean:

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  4. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    6:30 AM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    This is the best staff team that I've ever seen based off of being fan made.

The other being PRO, keep up the great work.

5. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    10:30 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
  6. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    3:30 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Thank you for keeping my favourite ancient game alive. Legends as a game has been great from the start and it has overall only got better over time, but maybe even more than that the same goes for the community we can always come back to.

Both of these made possible by our past and present staff. So thank you ^_^

Last edited: Jun 29, 2023
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. leon99

leon99 Blue Snail

Aug 1, 2023
    4:30 PM
    Beginner
  8. Myrosb

Myrosb Brown Teddy

Jun 17, 2020
    Male
    Texas
    8:30 AM
    Spearmintx, Quit
    Dark Knight
    Thank you to all the staff for everything you do!

9. Tommygunner

Tommygunner Mixed Golem

Oct 29, 2020
    9:30 AM
    i thought this was mage staff buff when i read the title XD

10. salmawisoky

salmawisoky Blue Snail

Jan 2, 2024
    Female
    8:30 PM
    Islander