1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

B> Equipment

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by tailsic, Nov 27, 2023.

1. tailsic

tailsic Red Snail

May 19, 2019
    Male
    1:47 AM
    This is my first time doing this, so I might not know what I'm doing.

I'm very close to level 80 for my Archer and Magician

for my Female Archer a Blue Pria

for my Female Magician Green or Purple Enigma and Galaxy

I like to have a matching color set.

Name your price.

2. asdsaou

asdsaou Mushmom

Oct 10, 2021
    Male
    10:47 PM
    asdsaou2
    Corsair
    I would try posting in the Discord, or using an "owl of minerva" in the FM. You can find owls via the cashshop. They go for 3k nx for a pack of 6 owls, and you get 5-6.5k nx per day by voting.

3. OP
    OP
    tailsic

tailsic Red Snail

May 19, 2019
    Male
    I've try the owl of minerva no one selling it, how do i join the discord?

4. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    1:47 PM
    Finding these items could be challenging, given their unpopularity and usually serve as NPC fodder. Moreover, the mobs dropping them are not in meta maps.

I'll be hunting Dual Ghost Pirates in the upcoming weeks. If there's drops you're looking for, feel free to inform me.

Other than Purple Enigma, which is in your list, the alternatives are Red Pria and Blue Galaxy.

https://discord.gg/maplelegends

5. OP
    OP
    tailsic

tailsic Red Snail

May 19, 2019
    Male
    I'll gladly paid you for a Purple Enigma if you find one, i got a Blue Galaxy from a gachca, but i have OCD so I need to have the full color set, there no Blue Enigma, so i'm not going to use that hat, :(
    That's the problem for me, all the items i want are held by mobs that are to hard for me to fight with my main or no one looks for it, i miss my high level friend, they we're glad to help me find what I needed :(

6. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    I listed one in my store, channel 2 room 2 above portal if you wana buy. In case it gets sold, I'll likely get more during my hunts.

upload_2023-11-28_1-9-9.png

Last edited: Nov 27, 2023
  7. OP
    OP
    tailsic

tailsic Red Snail

May 19, 2019
    Male
    thank you so much, I really appreciate this :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Thanks for buying.

If I happen to drop a perfect stats Purple Enigma I'll Duey you. Also, if you are interested in Red Pria or Blue Galaxy, or anything that drops from Dual Ghost Pirates, do let me know as well.

9. OP
    OP
    tailsic

tailsic Red Snail

May 19, 2019
    Male
    I guess i can use a double Purple Enigma for risky scrolls, and no on the Red Pria or Blue Galaxy, i'm weird, i got to have the right color set.

10. OP
    OP
    tailsic

tailsic Red Snail

May 19, 2019
    Male
    glove and shoes i can make, so there not top priority, but if you found one i would gladly buy it from you :)

11. OP
    OP
    tailsic

tailsic Red Snail

May 19, 2019
    Male
    can I delete this post, and repost it and also on discord? i don't know if that would be spamming.

12. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    I suppose it’s fine, you can post in both. But if you still wana delete you can make a request to an admin.