1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fehi's Christmas Gift Box

本贴由 fehiccup 2023-11-22 发布于‘MapleLegends Journeys’。

1. fehiccup

fehiccup King Slime

2023-08-07
    Malaysia
    04:04
    Fehi
    Priest
    Chairs.

I think that's the best way to start this journal.

Hello! My name's Fehi and the three things I love most about Maple are chairs, fashion, and, specifically in this server, events! So you can expect those to be the most talked about topics on here.

Current Priorities
    1. Christmas Gift Box chair

Long Term Goals (Surprise, surprise, more chairs)
    1. December Chair
    2. Winter Red Chair
    3. Heart Cloud Chair
    4. Marry Me Chair
    5. Memories in the Crystal Ball of Love
    6. Starry Chair
    7. 1 hitting skeles
    8. After all that, eventually a 30k NL or BM. Still deciding.

With that said, let me tell you how a lvl100 priest as a main character is striving for a 1k pcoin priced chair.

I've decided to divided this first entry into clickable "chapters" (aka spoilers) cause it's getting long. To summarise, everything in this first post will be about how I came to wanting the chair, how I officially decided to go for it, and how it's been my one and only purpose in MapleLegends for the past few months.

May include a lot of guesstimations and not be in chronological order as my memory is terrible. MapleF3

:star: A little backstory ...

I started MapleLegends around the time of last year's (2022) anniversary event with my in-game and now irl husband, AxeSkull. (I totally did not drag my non Mapler husband to play an old pixel mushroom game he feels no nostalgia for cause he's never played it before)

We started out casually at first just to check things out. But lemme tell you, I was HOOKED when I found out all the good hairs and faces were free and not donor-exclusive. Anyway, a month or two later I scored a WS from gacha (Or maybe Axe did, I can't remember). We traded it in for the coin pouch and sold that for 300mil. With this first jackpot, we divided it amogus and did our first gear upgrade - bathrobes and earrings.

But after Axe started getting busier at work, he came on to Maple a lot less frequently. So any mesos I made from that point on just stayed with me instead of being shared with him.

:star: Now, on to ChairLegends!

My latest and biggest purchase was at level 60 or so, with the Fruit Shaved Ice chair which I bought at A/W for 150 coins.

That was in May.

I've had my eyes on the Christmas Giftbox Chair for a while, even before then. It's up there as one of my top faves just cause I find it SO adorable how your character's little eyes can barely be seen peeking from inside the box MapleF4:gift2::heartbeat: But at 1k coins it seemed a bit too crazy to set as a goal, especially since I was still pretty new.

Then I won two White Scrolls merely two weeks apart, and eight more didn't seem too crazy.
    It was.

Tally: 200 coins

:star: 2023 Anniversary Event

My next 100 coins came from the 2023 anniversary event with my army of I/L mules named after very specific dates.

upload_2023-11-22_11-0-19.png

Q: What happened on those days?
    A: Nothing special. They're just the dates of when those mules were created. Wohoo, lazy mule names!

Q: Why I/Ls?
    A: When I started making those mules for the purpose of doing event raffles, the raffles were still in the "kill 100 of x mob" quest format. Mages were decently strong at low levels if you just threw all your AP into INT, even without gear. And of the three 2nd job options, I felt I/L was the best choice with the multi-target Thunder Bolt skill for efficiency.

Of course, the past two events have shown that raffle quests may no longer be a thing, but that was my reason initially.

The Retro World anniversary event still is my favourite event thus far, with the Demon Tower party jump quest being the best part about it. At that point I was ready with 10 ~ 15 mules and maxed out the raffles on all of them each week. What I got from doing that so religiously was about a bajillion Maple Weapons and 3 or 4 Maple Shields.

Seriously though, I had ALL 15 mules' inventory FULL of Maple Weapons and even had to expand my equip slot on a lot of them just to fit everything. The shields I sold immediately for 10 coins each.

After a few hours of sorting the weapons by level and class (mule #1 held lvl 35 warrior weps, mule #2 held lv43 warrior weps, etc.) I looked for an empty FM room and opened up 15 merchants.

I kept these merchants up for about a week or so until most of the higher valued items were sold. From the weapons and the shields, I earned around 270-300mil or about 100 coins.

Additionally, with all the Rare Gachapon Tickets I got from doing raffles, one of my mules scored a WS from Ellinia! It was one of the two White Scrolls I won about 2 weeks apart from each other, so I'll only be adding the 100 coins from Maple Weapons sale in the tally.

Tally: 300 coins

:star: The gambling arc

It started with a 1 coin roll...

Alright, so, obviously I can't remember every single roll I did in that hazy, frenzied few months of gambling. But I do remember the bigger ones. Estimations / ranges mean I don't remember the exact amount. Here goes.

Won 70+ coins vs aznmagicboii
    Won 195 coins vs PokeNerd
    Won 50-80 coins vs DontAtMe
    Loss 151 coins vs IsraMage
    Won 200m vs MokahOgre
    Won 100 coins vs Maccha
    Loss an accumulative of 60ish coins vs kkkkkkk
    Loss 40 coins vs Riley

Again, I'm definitely not remembering a LOT of the smaller wins and losses. But in the end, I came out with +200 coins profit, and am now at 500! HALFWAY THEREEEE!! MapleF14 MapleF14 MapleF14

Tally: 500 coins

:star: Chairs shopping spree and my current chair collection

Amidst all that mindless gambling and despite officially setting the Christmas Giftbox Chair as my goal, I still couldn't help myself MapleF12

I bought more chairs.

Too many chairs.

Let's start with this - at the last Summer Event, I obtained around 200-300 raffle tickets throughout
    my 15 mules. Guess what I got?

Not a single chair, nor anything valuable to sell.

I don't think I made any more than 10 coins from that event. And I had to spend my coins on top of that, to get the chairs. So I got the Aquarium Chair and four Tangy Ade Chairs (to gift to some friends, chairs are a source of happiness for me and I must share them MapleF13 :heart:).

I did however get super lucky in the current Halloween Event and got all three (tradeable) chairs from less than 30 raffle spins.

At this point I probably should've already included a pic of my chair collection. Regardless, her
    e it is now:

upload_2023-11-22_13-16-38.png upload_2023-11-22_13-30-19.png upload_2023-11-22_13-30-1.png

Allow me to explain how I organise my chairs.

In the first page are all the chairs I use more often than others.
    Column 1 - donor chairs (+ the CUTE I Heart The Masked Gentleman! chair. I mean, do you see those adorable hearts above your character?! SO cute I love it MapleF4)
    Column 2 - pricey chairs
    Column 3 - less pricey chairs
    Column 4 - smol (but still cute) chairs

In the second page, the chairs are sorted horizontally by event.
    Row 1 - 2022 Anniversary
    Row 2 - Lunar New Year
    Row 3 - Valentines
    Row 4 - 2023 Anniversary
    Row 5 - Summer
    Row 6 - Halloween

The third page is slightly miscellaneous.
    Row 1 - Boss chairs
    Row 2 - Random chairs I bought + the ugly Psy Chair (yes, I am capable of disliking certain chairs)

:star: Getting lucky with gach

After I reached 500 coins, my progress stopped for a good two to three weeks. Burnt out? Maybe. But I was still online the entire time and hanging around FM 24/7. I love seeing the activities going on around me. People gambling, newbies asking for money, and the occasional drama (we love those here). But you won't find me complaining, it's free entertainment MapleF3

I don't know what it was about reaching that midpoint to my goal but it somehow made me lose all motivation. An emotional dilemma, perhaps, between realising just how long it actually took to get to where I did, and the other voice in my head going, "Come on, you've already come this far!"

I did eventually return to my previous efforts of farming gacha. Before my break, I spent a lot of time at HHG2. It's where people go to farm event party points, so I figured it's a good place for gacha farming, too. If I could kill a lot of mobs as quickly as possible, then that was good enough for me.

But the ticket drops were getting fewer and far in between which made the hours I spent there seem pointless. That's when I decided that if the gacha ticket drops were going to be this dry anyway I might as well go get some levels while I'm at it. By then I had been stuck at level 84 for over a month.

I went to GS5 for a bit but they took too long to kill, and I figured faster kills = higher chance of tickets dropping. So I went to GS2, but after a little while with no tickets, I was reminded that I came here for EXP in the first place.

So GS5 it was, and I got to levelling up a lot faster in the next few days than I did in the past few months. Got a bunch of tickets, too!

1.png

I'm not the most patient when it comes to saving up gacha tickets. If I come out of a grind session with even just one, I'll go use it immediately. After all, I've heard of friends spending 70+ tickets just to get nothing whereas I've actually scored a WS from one single normal ticket. Not even a rare one MapleF6

Anyway, Trend Zone Metropolis is the closest to GS so I went there to gach. Surprisingly, the Gachapon there was very nice to me. So nice in fact that I earned 100m+ from it in less than a week. Among other things, what I remember getting was:
    • Claw ATT 30%
    • Earring INT 30%
    • Elemental Wands x2 (worth 30m+ each)
    My luck was really good for a solid few days that on top of all that I also got a CS there!

Tally: 600 coins

:star: Art shop... arc?

Again, after hitting this next 100-coin milestone, things slowed down.

After I got that CS at TZM Gachapon, all the luck I'd been having just went poof! Less tickets were dropping at GS5 and TZM just wasn't doing it anymore. It went back to giving me the usual trash Equips and Use items as did every other town. So I moved on. At that point I also finally hit level 100 too (after over a year of playing SlimeXD) and the EXP wasn't as fast as it was 20 levels ago.

Then I had this random burst of motivation to get back to drawing instead of spending 12 hours a day on pixel mushroom game. I also knew selling art was a legal thing on this server, so I thought why not give it a shot? I opened up an art shop and got SUPER excited when I had my first order just a few days later. blushmush

I completed that order, got 25 coins, did some quik maffs, and found that I only needed 15 more orders to have enough for the chair!!

I HEAVILY overestimated the demand for my art LMAO. It was the only order I got.

Also I gambled away all 25 coins.

:star: GAMBA BAD.

We finally get to what’s been happening in the past month since I started writing this.

Simply put, I was going CRAZY cause I was so close, yet still so far. But what made me go even crazier was sitting around doing nothing. All I could do at the time was hope for orders to come in at the art shop cause I refused to farm for gacha tickets that I knew would not drop, hoping for valuable items I knew I would not get.

What’s worse was that I had lost an accumulative 120c over the past few weeks from gambling (I managed to collect over 40c three separate times and lost them all each time) which is something I still can’t get over, cause if I hadn’t lost them, I'd have reached my next 100-coin milestone by now :c

The 40c I mentioned above is separate from the previous 600c secured. Knowing myself and how I couldn’t resist from gambling, each time I reached a 100c milestone, I allowed myself to gamble only the coins I earned after reaching that milestone.

For example at 550c, I only had 50c to play with. Or in the above case where I had 640c, it meant that I could only roll up to 40c.

This was to prevent me from dropping below whatever hundredth coin I was at.

But I learned.

Did I stop gambling?

No ofc not lmao I need professional help.

But I did get smarter. I locked away ALL 600 coins I had by making a friend hold on to them for me. And thank god I did, because not too long after, more people popped up looking for BIG big rolls. The most notable one was Juley who was there every single day looking for those crazy 100c ~ 900c rolls. What’s even crazier was how tempted I was by them. I seriously considered it. Heck, I was even gonna go for it. More than once I pestered said friend, asking for a portion of my coins back to gamble with.

2.png

So again, my progress was stunted. (Thank you friend, I'd probably have lost another 400 coins by now if you'd given them to me)

In the next few days all I did was go crazier and crazier. Until suddenly, that craziness turned into determination.

I am getting. That. Chair.

But still I refused to farm gacha and rely on my luck which I knew was currently non-existent. So I fell back on the last sure-fire method of makin’ moolah.

It’s time to head to APQ.

:star: To the orchards I go! (15 APQ runs a day)

I did some quik mafs, and found that I could literally afford my chair in LESS THAN A MONTH.

I have 15 APQ-ready mules. If I could get just one apple per run, fully expecting to get 0 on some but have that covered by getting 2s or 3s in others, then I’d average about 15 a day.

15 apples = 15 coins (its slightly less, but let’s round it up)

1 day = 15 apples or 15 coins

I need 400c more.

400c / 15c = 26.6 days

I COULD BE GETTING MY CHAIR. MY CHRISTMAS GIFT BOX CHAIR. BY CHRISTMAS.

Suddenly I could see the light at the end of the tunnel. My journey would be over that soon if I just powered through for a month and did 15 runs every single day. Of course, I’m not factoring in the time it would take to sell 400 freaking apples although I am kind of hoping my seller would accept the apples as payment.

Pestering the seller.png
    I had also been pestering my seller about the chair over the past year LMAO I am so sorry MapleF4 Also yea I changed my mind, I couldn’t let go of any of my chairs MapleF3

But I am trying to sell the apples between now and then as I’m making them just in case the seller wouldn’t accept apples as payment. I’d turn any mesos I make into coins, offer up the rest of my unsold apples, and make up the difference.

Anyway, I got started immediately with APQing.

With Netflix playing on the side, I started my grind. I need SlimeAngel 150 keys SlimeAngel for all 15 mules to run daily. I got a few gacha tickets along the way, but nothing good so far. After that I just camp out there 24/7, recruiting, so if you’re ever wanting to APQ? Know that I am there. All day. Every day.

Here’s how it’s going: I started on the 20th of November and got 17 apples. The next day on the 21st, I got 18. On the third day, I started making a spreadsheet to better record them.

> > Have a look! < <

As you can see, Day 3 (Nov 22nd) was dry af. I went from 2s and 3s per run (on Day 1 & 2, not recorded in the spreadsheet) down to 1s and 0s. But it happens. So I started earlier than usual on Day 4, before reset in fact, trying to put in some “extra runs” into Day 3 while still planning on doing the full 15 runs for Day 4.

I got burnt out LMAO.

Made the wise decision to take the day off because it was getting unhealthy and I needed to disconnect. It worked, though! I did a bit of reading, a lot of sleeping, and now I’m back! Writing this after completing all 15 runs for Day 5 (Nov 24th) SlimeGrin

Further updates will now be added in the form of replies to this post. If you made it this far, thanks for reading! I’m EXCITED to eventually end this journey with a screenshot of my character’s teeny tiny little eyes peeking out from inside a Christmas Gift Box chair :3

Also I plan on making an APQ guide cause right now I am fully in writing mode and I’d love to make a one! I'm also thinking of separating that guide into two sections as well, a guide to leading APQ and a guide to APQ in general. I’m surprised to find that some people didn’t know you had to actually kill the fairy in stage 1 for the hammer to drop. I feel like I have a lot I could contribute! And hopefully get more people APQing after the guide goes up cause APQ’s been DED ded.

已上传附件:

Last edited: 2023-12-08
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Horntail

2021-06-16
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    17:04
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    wooooo lfg!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

2018-05-07
    You seem like someone who can pull off a 8/5 BWG with relative ease, that's about 1.8-2k coins. awesomemush

4. OP
    OP
    fehiccup

fehiccup King Slime

2023-08-07
    Malaysia
    Fehi
    Priest
    I wish! I don't know the first thing about scrolling, especially BWGs MapleF3
    I'm guessing you use a CS or two on it?

5. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

2015-05-02
    Netherlands
    22:04
    So many I keep forgetting
    You first land a 30% scroll for Attack, bringing it to 3 att/6slot, then you use a chaos scroll and pray for +5 att, brining it to 8 att/5slot :)

Chances of success are slim, but the profit if you succeed is tremendous.

6. OP
    OP
    fehiccup

fehiccup King Slime

2023-08-07
    Malaysia
    Fehi
    Priest
    Sounds like a fun project to take on some time in the future!

7. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

2018-05-07
    Scrolling is another form of gambling. You give the vibes of positive luck, you might do well with scrolling. It's a peculiar phenomenon that some individuals consistently experience remarkable luck in specific aspects of life. If I were to assign a numerical value to your "luck coefficient” in ML, where 1 signifies average luck—generally providing expected values—yours would likely hover around 2.5, judging from everything you've described.

I might just be writing nonsense, so take what I wrote with a grain of salt. MapleF3

Last edited: 2023-11-24
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    fehiccup

fehiccup King Slime

2023-08-07
    Malaysia
    Fehi
    Priest
    Whoa, I feel like that's definitely way too high XD Although not entirely inaccurate? I'm noticing my luck in Maple seems to have its own "seasons" where it alternates between being really good for a few weeks and then really bad for another few. But I've never tried my luck in scrolling! I'm now interested in testing that out in the future. Not anytime soon, though, after I get that chair I'm taking a good long break to just afk 24/7 in between events (in my hard-earned chair ofc! SlimeXD)

9. Ambrose

Ambrose Stone Golem

2017-12-22
    16:04
    Caterina, TheNL
    Cleric
    Elluelians
    Fehi! Hai!! You have big goals . Good luck. Fellow fm 1 cc1-er :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    fehiccup

fehiccup King Slime

2023-08-07
    Malaysia
    Fehi
    Priest
    HAI AND THANK UUU MapleF14 Heheh I plan to stay for a long time hopefully! SlimeBlush SlimeBlush

11. OP
    OP
    fehiccup

fehiccup King Slime

2023-08-07
    Malaysia
    Fehi
    Priest
    Week #1

:star: Friday, November 24th

Yesterday a friend suggested I find out what days people usually run PB. I wasn’t sure where to get this info. Plus, my apples were starting to pile up so I simply put them up in my store for 3.2m each.

Today I sold 40 apples in a matter of hours. Four different people each bought 10, so I guess I now know the answer to that question!

Also at this point I started seeing who were the more dedicated, daily apple farmers. I made some friends, too, but I'm not sure if they even know who my main character is SlimeXD

:star: Sunday, November 26th

I woke up around 8 hours before when the server was supposed to go down for maintenance and didn’t have keys ready so I was skeptical about doing my 15 runs today. I figured I’d just skip the day and rest, but I did decide to get my keys ready for next time. When I was finally done, it was 6 hours after reset which is when APQ is usually ded. But I did go check out ch1 anyways just to see what’s up. Since I saw a few people tryna APQ, I started a party and did one run.

One run turned into two, and two into three. You know how it goes.

Long story short, I ended up doing 14 runs. That’s 10 more than I initially expected to, given the time constraints.

My 14th APQ run was super intense. We were the same party of 6 from my 13th run prior, and decided to do a final one together before the maintenance since everyone was down to go again and that made a full party. That last run started just 15 minutes before the server went down. :wacky:

I didn't get any apples, but it was a fun time MapleF2

:star: Monday, November 27th

Due to the maintenance, I started getting keys and APQing pretty late. But BLESS the keys drop rate buff, it didn’t take too long at all compared to before.

And today? It. Was. RAINING. Apples.

All of my mules kept getting 2s and 3s for the first few runs. Meanwhile, my main was back at HHG2 farming gacha tickets. I recently started going back there in between APQ runs because the tickets were finally dropping for me again. Same as before, I thought I could speed things up by selling any valuable scrolls I might get from gacha.

BAM!

I hit a CS! MapleF14

[​IMG]

And, true to its name, the Chaos Scroll made the next few minutes very chaotic for me. Between the excitement I felt, Axe celebrating by my side, a few people congratulating me, and my APQ party which had just filled and was about to start, I was a little overwhelmed wackomush

But I got everything sorted out quickly and ran my next APQ, keeping most of my excitement in to unleash afterwards and properly celebrate with Axe SlimeXD

From the Coin Pouch I got 90c! Plus 85c from apple sales, baskets & GFA 60s from APQ, that’s 785c!

I got 0 apples from my next 5 runs of APQ after hitting that CS, but I guess that's fair MapleF3

:star: Tuesday, November 28th

After missing their last two streams, today for the first time I was finally able to catch one of my friends live on Twitch. There was a lot of excitement towards the end of his stream when he scrolled a BUNCH of Elemental Wands and came really close to a 190 TMA twice. Boomed both, unfortunately D: But dude was hitting so many 30s it was crazy. At the end he did a little 20c giveaway, which I won! Woooo! SlimeGrin (Thanks DontAtMe!) I also bought another 5c with the mesos made from selling more baskets & GFA 60s. With that, I hit my next two 100c milestones. WE'RE AT 800 BABYYYY!

+ Sold 73 apples for 65c an hour ago. I AM SO CLOSE IT HURTS.

I am coming, my tiny little red box. MapleF4

Tally: 865 coins.

Last edited: 2023-12-04
  12. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

2018-05-07
  13. OP
    OP
    fehiccup

fehiccup King Slime

2023-08-07
    Malaysia
    Fehi
    Priest
    Before the most recent patch, about 2 hours purely getting keys for all 15 mules.

Now it takes 1 hour at most, I think. I'm just about to start day 3 of getting keys with the newly increased drop rate, and I'm never really paying attention to the time.

Afterwards, APQing is the only thing I do all day. About 10 mins per run, so that's 2.5ish hours of active playing.

In total that's 3.5 - 4 hours every day (4.5 - 5 hours before the recent patch), not including the time it takes to join/recruit a full party during which I'm either farming gacha tickets on my main, or doing other things irl c:

I think the biggest jump was that CS (90c) and the giveaway (20c). Minus those two, I've made 155c* from the last 10 days of APQing SlimeGrin

Edit: I math-ed wrong.

I had 600.
    I'm now at 865.

865 - 600 (previous tally) = 265.

265 - 90 (CS) = 175
    175 - 20 (giveaway) = 155.

The only way I'm making money is APQ these days so that's 155c from 10 days of APQing, averaging 15c a day. Just as intended!

Last edited: 2023-11-29
    • Like Like x 2
  14. OP
    OP
    fehiccup

fehiccup King Slime

2023-08-07
    Malaysia
    Fehi
    Priest
    Week #2

Nothing eventful to report, but the last three days of APQ have been drier than ever before.

It started on December 2nd. Out of my 15 runs, half of them bore 0 apples. The rest were mostly 1s and 2s. That day I got the lowest amount of apples from my daily runs since starting this madness nearly 2 weeks ago: 10 appos total SlimeCry That was 5 less than the daily target.

I considered doing some extra runs but knew I’d just get burnt out again and that would take me away from the game for longer. So I took it for what it was and actually touched some grass.

Pixel grass, in other games, but hey.

Things did not get any better in the next two days. At this point I've resigned to a goal of 10 apples per day instead of 15. Still, with the lowered daily target, I'll reach my goal of 1k coins / apples in one week. I only need 70 more apples. I'm almost there MapleF4

Over the past week, I tried speeding things up by farming Helm INT 60s from Drakes (only 1 dropped) and farming more Gacha tickets (which I keep forgetting to update in the spreadsheet). I did get a couple valuable scrolls like a Shield MA 30, Shield WA 70, and Earring DEX 10. Also sold all of the Cape 30s I got from APQ bonus stage for 100k each. All of that got me 20mil ish but I spent everything on a makeover SlimeXD

That's all for this update though. Hopefully my next one will be the final one, and includes a screenshot of me in that little red box! SlimeAngel

Edit: Sold 11 apples for 10c this past week. Appo prices are dropping :c
    Also made an extra 10c from miscellaneous sales.
    And lent out 30c to a friend.

Tally: 854 coins + 69 apples

Last edited: 2023-12-04
  15. OP
    OP
    fehiccup

fehiccup King Slime

2023-08-07
    Malaysia
    Fehi
    Priest
    Final Entry

IT HAS BEEN DONE.

The Christmas Gift Box chair has been obtained for 960c + 40 apples.

And just in time for the *cough* Christmas event *cough* too! SlimeAngel

[​IMG]

To end this very short-lived journal, I’d like to thank those who contributed to my reaching this wildly ridiculous goal.

Thank you,

To anyone who’s bought Maple Weapons from my mules back during the Anniversary 2023 event (wishing now I had a screenshot of all the merchants).

To all the gamblers who lost their coins to me, and only to those who lost coins to me :^))

To all the carries in each one of my APQ parties cause to this day none of my mules have enough accuracy to hit even the balrog’s first phase.

To my sanity, for hanging in there during the last 3 weeks and final 400c sprint where I lived and breathed APQ.

Special mentions to tweakLn for being a good bank, protecting my coins from being gambled away, and to Kevin for joining me in the madness of doing 15 APQ runs every single day in the final week.

Finally to my patient hubs Axe, who allowed me to do nothing but Maple my days away for the past three weeks, while he was hard at work, and comes home to listen to my 2d pixel mushroom game adventures :heart: MapleF2

I don’t want to see another apple again in my life.

Total Days of APQing
    17 days
    (November 20th ~ December 7th)

Total Runs of APQ
    243 runs

Total Apples Gained
    273 apples

Average per Run
    1.12345679 apple

Total Boxes Opened

4122 boxes (est.)

Chances of Apple per Box
    6.11%

Levels Gained from APQ

70 levels
    (across 15 mules)

Number of 0 Apple Runs
    61 runs (28.6%)

Number of 1 Apple Runs

78 runs (36.6%)

Number of 2 Apple Runs

45 runs (21.1%)

Number of 3 Apple Runs

11 runs (5.1%)

Number of 4 Apple Runs

4 runs (1.8%)

Last edited: 2023-12-07
    • Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

2020-04-21
    Crimsonwood Mountain: Cavern of Pain
    16:04
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    Congrats my sister-in-lips! Thanks for hosting so many runs

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Jestterz

Jestterz Red Snail

2019-02-08
    13:04
    Jestterz
    Beginner
    Oddjobs
    Hell yes! I am glad you accomplished your mission!

• Friendly Friendly x 1