1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

2020 Anniversary Mini Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Mirrors, May 23, 2020.

1. tiffamisuu

tiffamisuu Red Snail

Mar 29, 2020
    Female
    8:24 PM
    tiffamisuu
    Assassin
    Why when you finish the jump quest, and you're in the NPC map to trade in the boxes, does it have a timer? How can we possibly trade in the boxes with enough time then? I don't think there should be timer in the map since the jump quest finishes in the map before..... cause then if you have 3 boxes you can't trade it in till next the next time you finish the jump quest

2. MrJPkickass

MrJPkickass Blue Snail

May 14, 2020
    5:24 AM
    I am unable to repeat the lost musical sheet quest. I can start it again but can not click on the three things for the quest, or did I miss something?
    The others I guess they are not 24 hours ago so that's why I can not do them yet

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. asie

asie Blue Snail

May 4, 2020
    Male
    asie
    Warrior
    It says here that a Maple Soul Rohen(lvl 64) can be crafted from upgrading a Maple Soul Singer(lvl 43) + magic crystal, but in-game it asks for a Maple Glory Sword(lvl 64) + magic crystal. Every other lvl 64 maple item upgrades from a lvl 43 maple item. Is the in-game crafting for a Maple Soul Rohen correct in that it requires in theory an extra 10 shiny coins(10 to roll the lvl 35 item + 10 to upgrade to lvl 43 + 10 to upgrade to lvl 64 [+ 10 from 64 to 64 in Rohen case])?

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    This should be fixed, can you try again?

• Agree Agree x 1