1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Add Item Transmutation to MapleLegends

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by natesch2005, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:21 PM.

1. natesch2005

natesch2005 Snail

Tuesday
    Male
    11:12 AM
    Chief Bandit
    Honor
    I've played various other games that had options to switch "skins" of items, or an "item transmutation". For example, I would love to have a silver identity for my helmet, but it's not an option unless I want to wear the actual piece of gear, which would be poor optimization.

Would it be possible to create a cash shop item that allows for this function? Perhaps even make it a donor only cash shop item? For example, you could click on the cash shop item, click on the piece of gear you want to transfer the skin from, then click the piece of gear you want to attach the skin to. It would then consume (possibly temporarily, until you undo it) the item and alter the look of the 2nd item. I would LOVE for this to be implemented!!

Thanks,

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Oradious

Oradious King Slime

Aug 28, 2018
    Male
    12:12 AM
    Oradious, SIOr4d
    F/P Arch Mage, Gunslinger, Buccaneer
    Honor
    This feature exists in future versions of the game (post chaos iirc) and is called Fusion Anvil.

Don't think it's possible in v62?? Though it would be nice to have it.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Skuire

Skuire Timer

Aug 16, 2017
    9:12 AM
    One idea I've heard is to create a cash equivalent for every existing normal equip, that way you'd be able to wear your favorite vanilla aesthetics while still having good stats. To me that SEEMS possible (from what I've seen of private servers). Sounds like a lot of work of course, but imagine the potential... SlimeShocked

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. cakesogood

cakesogood Stone Golem

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    12:12 AM
    Demun, Yoriichi, Hashira
    I/L Arch Mage
    Snake
    add please ill donate

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Annolis

Annolis Nightshadow

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    8:12 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Guildless
    I think making them Cash Shop covers would be the easier option - but then only the items requested... I don't think the Tech staff wants to go through every equip in the game and make a Cash Shop cover for them.