1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Add Item Transmutation to MapleLegends

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by natesch2005, Dec 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. natesch2005

natesch2005 Snail

Dec 3, 2019
    Male
    11:18 AM
    Chief Bandit
    Honor
    I've played various other games that had options to switch "skins" of items, or an "item transmutation". For example, I would love to have a silver identity for my helmet, but it's not an option unless I want to wear the actual piece of gear, which would be poor optimization.

Would it be possible to create a cash shop item that allows for this function? Perhaps even make it a donor only cash shop item? For example, you could click on the cash shop item, click on the piece of gear you want to transfer the skin from, then click the piece of gear you want to attach the skin to. It would then consume (possibly temporarily, until you undo it) the item and alter the look of the 2nd item. I would LOVE for this to be implemented!!

Thanks,

• Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.