1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Allow Mounts Everywhere

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Skuire, Jul 8, 2021.

Hoggers?

1. hoggers

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  2. HOGGERS

39 vote(s)
    97.5%
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Skuire

Skuire Windraider

Aug 16, 2017
    2:08 PM
    Skucci
    [​IMG]
    Here's a little QoL change that would make mounts a tad bit better and do something to bridge the tremendous gap between NL & Mages' & sairs movement speed and literally everyone else.

Currently, there are some PQ and boss maps that disallow mount skills. There's little to no reason for these map-wide restrictions to exist in the first place, other than to inconvenience players. We should remove them.

I'll need some help here. If you like the idea, tell me which maps you'd like to see stripped of mounting restrictions and I'll add them to the list below:

Maps/PQs Where Mounts are Disallowed
    GPQ
    CWKPQ
    OPQ
    PPQ
    MPQ
    Zakum's Altar (Zakum) mounts are allowed but downjump isn't
    Twilight of Gods (Pink Bean) - not sure if it's disabled in PB itself, the maps before PB, or both.
    Spooky World (Scar & Targa)
    Neo Tokyo Boss Maps

• Agree Agree x 24
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.