1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

allow mounts to be used inside CWKPQ expedition

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fishy, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    7:33 AM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    is it possible to make mounts usable in CWK? Since they work in all the other boss expedition maps. It would be helpful as well during some of the jump quest stages / travel time, especially in the main boss map.

EDIT: I understand it is a PQ, NOT a boss instant. So I apologize for confusing anyone. I guess some of us think of it as a "boss run" and not a PQ.
    If possible, the boss map would be ideal/best!

i agree not allowing them during the jump quest stages.

• Agree Agree x 12
  2. LuisJ

LuisJ King Slime

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    9:33 AM
    LuisJ
    Hero
    I think they should not be useable in the jump quest stages, as it removes skill + haste need, but I think it should be useable in the main boss map, as it does not make it easier. It would only be QoL upgrade for bishops or whatever classes that need to move around to buff people. Another solution could be to add a portal that takes you from the right part of the map (near cleavers) to the center of the map (range attackers).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    7:33 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Was going to open a new thread but I saw this one instead. Bump!

Having mounts available in boss stage and maybe the big statue map before would be amazing! Navigating the statue is nightmare fuel

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1