1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Belated Introduction: Semi-Newcomer

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Reisu, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Reisu

Reisu Horny Mushroom

Jun 11, 2020
    7:57 PM
    Bishop
    Hello. I started playing Maplelegends about a month ago but I have not made an introduction topic so here I go. I've played GMS since all the way back at around 2005, on an on and off basis, as I wasn't some hardcore player but playing with friends for fun and such. I really did miss how the old Maplestory was, because as much as there were a lot of quality of life changes that made some of new Maple nice in some regards, it definitely lost a lot in my eyes. So I tried to get into an old Maplestory private server, and heard how Legends was good. I was sceptical at first due to how every private servers are somewhat custom and won't cater to all my nostalgic tastes, but I joined in with another friend and I'm quite hooked, at least for now. Sure, there's some things that are odd in this server which I cannot get used to such as the huge washing/leech culture and the abundance of luckless mages, but I can look past that and I'm pleased with what I'm experiencing so far. It really feels like I'm reliving the old days with some good improvements even, so I think things are going well here. Great job to everyone and the good community I'm seeing so far! I'm a casual player as far as gaming goes, and yes I put luck into my mage, which is apparently a grave sin here, and I like questing and taking my time slowly with things. I hope I'll reach 4th job at some time to get a childhood goal accomplished and have fun. So far I'm playing with an Ice/Lightning mage, cleric, page, and crossbowman, and may eventually get other classes as I go along. I play these classes right now because they're my favourites.

As for myself personally, I'm a Korean Christian and I like history, art, classical music, and into things of old I guess. I hope to meet more friends here ^^

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    3:57 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Welcome to the server!

3. OP
    OP
    Reisu

Reisu Horny Mushroom

Jun 11, 2020
    7:57 PM
    Bishop
    Hi Mirrors. You alerted me at Discord before. Fancy seeing you here! Thank you for the welcome.