1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Can 100 & 200 nx mob drops become a permanent thing?

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Damn, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Damn

Damn Orange Mushroom

Mar 2, 2018
    Male
    6:21 AM
    Ryoku
    I/L Arch Mage
    It's really great when events come around and we're able to earn Vote cash from npcs and mobs. Now that the removal of gachapon tickets has been removed, I feel that leaving this feature permanently in the game won't do any harm.

This gives a little incentive to those that want to wash a character just a little quicker, although not by much. These also currently drop from CWKPQ, which I also believe should be left there because it's just another motivation to gather a party of 12 to pq.

PS. I get that HP washing was never meant to be a thing, and we don't want Nightlords and Bowmans running around with 18k-30k because that's unbalanced. Not everyone wants that much HP. Some of us just wants to play the character we like without having to wait 1-2 years without being damage handicapped. It can't hurt can it? It might also help retain or grow the player base.

We already get this feature a few months out of the year, so please consider this <3

edit: apparently nx drops from pq boxes and such are already permanent

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
  2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    agree with this. Theres also nothing left thats straight up vote 2 win, so monsters dropping nx cash is straight up play 2 win.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Damn

Damn Orange Mushroom

Mar 2, 2018
    Male
    Ryoku
    I/L Arch Mage
    More incentives to grind :) Just like regular gach drops.

4. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I don't know. The more voting we get on GTOP typically gives us a greater influx of players.

5. OP
    OP
    Damn

Damn Orange Mushroom

Mar 2, 2018
    Male
    Ryoku
    I/L Arch Mage
    How does this affect if a person votes or not on GTOP?

6. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    You vote when you need the Vote Cash. If you get enough of it through in-game grinding (not saying it's a lot, but if you've played long enough), you may not have as great an incentive to vote. But like I started with...I don't know if it effects the frequency of voting. If it does, then maybe not such a good idea. If it doesn't, then I'm indifferent. Kimberly, I'm sure, has the data on this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hito

Hito Stone Golem

May 4, 2017
    Straya
    9:21 PM
    Ainu
    Hermit
    Galaxy
    I'd like to see this be a permanent thing too.

8. OP
    OP
    Damn

Damn Orange Mushroom

Mar 2, 2018
    Male
    Ryoku
    I/L Arch Mage
    ah interesting point.

9. Alxprit

Alxprit Red Snail

Jan 22, 2019
    Male
    9:21 AM
    Alxprit
    Ranger
    Why would you ever not vote? It takes up so little time and even if you're not washing constantly the cash is good for things like owls, teleport rocks, etc

10. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    3:21 PM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    I'd be actually interested in the dropped NX Tickets to be Game Cash and not Vote Cash... I want to use that cash I grind to actually sell stuff, because having it for myself is useless at times.
    By being game cash I would be able to "gift" the NX Tickets I farm, maybe being able to sell 1 AP Reset to a guy every day... given that normally speaking you won't be able to make 4k+ NX a day from grinding.

Not sure about the PQs NX Tickets, they should be Vote or Game... as here the game changes given that many runs are made daily / weekly.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    Damn

Damn Orange Mushroom

Mar 2, 2018
    Male
    Ryoku
    I/L Arch Mage
    I don't see this happening. AP resets will be available for purchase in mass quantities

12. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    4:21 PM
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    Finally a good suggestion

13. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    3:21 PM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    I don't see NX tickets dropping that often to make a profit daily.
    When normally on average you'll get maybe 3~4k NX daily from grinding.... That's almost a day of vote.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    Damn

Damn Orange Mushroom

Mar 2, 2018
    Male
    Ryoku
    I/L Arch Mage
    Giftable NX is usually awarded to event winners. It'll be a huge influx of AP resets available for sale compared to now. As much as I want to wash my account as fast as possible, this seems to go against their anti washing "thing"

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  15. Hito

Hito Stone Golem

May 4, 2017
    Straya
    9:21 PM
    Ainu
    Hermit
    Galaxy
    I have a high incentive to want to be able to buy AP resets on the market as I am heavily washing right now, but honestly I'd prefer not to. Having it be hard means there is value in my character and having 14.5k base HP as a level 81 Crusader makes me feel a bit proud. If it was trivially easy or I just needed to have bulk mesos to get that stat from my slew of mage farm accounts it'd be less exciting and then begin to rule out those that DO NOT have mages to farm mesos to buy AP resets. In other words, allowing the sale of AP resets like that would make HP washing more mandatory. Legends is HP washing optional.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    Damn

Damn Orange Mushroom

Mar 2, 2018
    Male
    Ryoku
    I/L Arch Mage
    I agree. People arent going to wash for min hp threshold. Theyll be going for 18-30k if resets were in the market

17. OP
    OP
    Damn

Damn Orange Mushroom

Mar 2, 2018
    Male
    Ryoku
    I/L Arch Mage
    So ultimately, I believe this should be a permanent thing because it awards those who play the game, which is something the staff promotes since the removal of cash gach in the cash shop. This solves the issue of players having to wait longer to play an account they want if they DO decide to wash which over half the people I know that do. Not by a lot, but every little helps.