1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I use Voting Cash to buy meso?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Engnite, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Engnite

Engnite Red Snail

Jun 4, 2023
    4:33 AM
    Hi, just started playing and still new at the game. I was wondering if it's possible to exchange the Voting Cash for mesos?

I would like some mesos to buy potions. I find it difficult to afford potions. Is it possible to create potions too?

Thanks.

2. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    Nope

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    1:33 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    There is no way to exchange vote cash for mesos. Gacha tickets now drop from mobs. The only things that might give you an advantage via vote cash are pets with auto loot, stuff like owls, idk pretty much nothing is just nice quality of life stuff.

If you need help with mesos I suggest you try out our beginner charity: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/jump-start-your-maplelegends-adventure.28250/ they will help you get started.

I'd also suggest joining a guild!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Engnite

Engnite Red Snail

Jun 4, 2023
    Hey thank you for the responses! I will give the charity a try.

5. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    If you need help in game just contact IGN : Trion and I will hook you up with potions. You shouldn't have to struggle too much with potions to enjoy the game! See ya soon!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. GodOfAlts

GodOfAlts Mano

Dec 9, 2021
    Male
    3:33 AM
    GodOfHeals
    Bishop
    HOOD
    Hit me up if you see me on. IGN : GodOfFire. I can give you so mesos to jump start your time at ML.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1