1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Cleave classes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by iccqqq, Jan 8, 2022.

make cleave great again?

1. yes

21 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. yes

6 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. iccqqq

iccqqq Dark Stone Golem

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    1:14 PM
    Hero
    ive noticed these classes have recently fallen off, not because nerf or buff but because many people finished washing ranged characters that outscale cleave classes DPM-wise.
    i suggest slightly buffing cleave classes to the point where they can get closer to the DPM of ranged classes.

for example: an interesting buff to Hero would be making 3rd job skill Panic:Axe/sword not consume Combo Attack orbs and maybe like give it a little cooldown so it cant be spammed.
    this might be silly and impossible to add but is just an idea i came up with on the spot.

pls share opinions fellow cleaves

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    3:14 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    There's always going to be a worst class in the game, and I think it makes sense for HERO to fill this role. The class buffs I would support are buffs to DK since they require skill to play.

Cleave overall needs more content they excel at, like cwkpq, not damage buffs.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    iccqqq

iccqqq Dark Stone Golem

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    1:14 PM
    Hero
    true there will always be a class that is worst but still it would be nice if this certain class can participate at any boss and not be complete doodoo.
    this is the point of balancing, also i suggested hero because its the only cleave class im familiar with. waiting for other cleave classes to give their input on this

4. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    6:14 PM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    if you don't look at content, hero is a very balanced class. its only if u look at contents and bosses, heroes do fall off short.

what we need is more rewarding cleaving content, and not buffing single target dmg that will threaten paladin's identity

5. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    Crimsonwood Mountain: Cavern of Pain
    6:14 AM
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    These kind of discussions don't make much sense without a dpm chart. Haven't really seen one for ranged vs cleave vs others in a while. Uhh who wants to make one lol?

6. TORONTOTOKYO

TORONTOTOKYO Windraider

Oct 16, 2021
    6:14 PM
    make pb spawn like jiao ceng, when?

• Like Like x 1
  7. TWW

TWW Pink Teddy

Dec 12, 2020
    Male
    Cleaveland
    6:14 AM
    TheWhiteWolf
    Hero
    Misfits
    You may be a mentally challenged axe user but I couldn't agree more. We're long overdue for a HUGE buffs :rolleyes: Let's get a 3 line brandish and a buff to rage. While they're at it I think we deserve flash jump, snipe, shadow partner, and genesis.

Fuck you

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. imnotatree

imnotatree Blue Snail

Sep 11, 2020
    Male
    12:14 PM
    ImNotATree
    Warrior