1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Cowbelle's happy moments

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by Cowbelle, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Cowbelle

Cowbelle Mushmom

Jul 11, 2020
    Female
    2:53 AM
    Cowbelle
    Beginner
    Homies
    hi hi!

i'm no artiste, but I do have a bad memory! Because of that, (and because thinking about the state of the world makes me sad), I am trying supa hard to think of creative ways to keep the happy stuck in my brain. maplelegends has been bringing a lot of moments and or people that make me smile lately, so I thought maybe as a weird "thank you, world!" I could draw these little moments. this way i get to remember, and the people find out that they were a positive impact on someone's day!

here's my lil collection of my happy ML moments :). maybe this is my version of a little maple journal.... i wish i had enough time to draw them all!

edit: also if i drew a pic of you and it makes you uncomfy, PLEASE let me know and i'll take it down immediately!

Grinding at OPQ with lordyeetus gettin ready for big daddy pixie, Mirror and Ducky popped in to say hi. i'd like to think that they knew morale was low after the last couple of rounds. thanks for the surprise! here's a pic of them watching us from their special gm location
    [​IMG]
    Preview makes me laugh. the maple hill part of the event could have been a totally silent, mildly inconvenient way to get pearls. But with the goofiness of welcoming everyone in, i look forward to when the maple tree reaches 100%! ty for giving us a boost o serotonin :)
    [​IMG]
    thankful for fun jr masters geges :' )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    thankful to be adopted by this fun lil squad for their apqs :)
    [​IMG]
    esketit!
    [​IMG]
    people seem to find amusement in the fact that i have a boy character so i shipped my two chars and drew my lil bishop like the anime protagonist he is
    [​IMG]
    happy love month!! something i adore about maplelegends are all of the friendships i've been able to make with women!! maybe a bit cheesy, but working in tech i don't get the opportunity to chat with a lot of women day to day. it really warms my heart to see all of the really close friendships i see between girls on this game... so i doodled my latest girl-friend-crushes
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 19
    • Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  2. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    this is the cutest thing i've seen, great work and keep it up! Preview is gr8 lol

3. Duckys

Duckys Nightshadow Retired Staff

Feb 27, 2019
    Duckys
    Bishop
    Awww thanks for the art! It's so cuuuute! I love it

4. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    6:53 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    He's the reason why i stick on cc7. So great he is!

5. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    Yay! Christy and Duc the best! :D

6. OP
    OP
    Cowbelle

Cowbelle Mushmom

Jul 11, 2020
    Female
    Cowbelle
    Beginner
    Homies
    yayay! glad we all smilin TOGETHER ^__^

so many reasons to smile lately! paradox of choice of what to draw

event JQ was one of my favorite parts of summer event (even though it took me 20 mins to complete) so here's a sketch of me and peachabuser runnin around florina beach
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    I love this with all my heart aaaa have fun on your travels!! ;o; <3 happy mapling!!! :heartbeat:

8. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    5:53 AM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    These are beautiful cowbelle :D I love your art style. Its so innocent and cute :3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Cowbelle

Cowbelle Mushmom

Jul 11, 2020
    Female
    Cowbelle
    Beginner
    Homies
    long time no post! putting another unfinished pic that still has LOTSA HAPPY
    [​IMG]

if you ever need a good apq and happen to be in amoria when they're looking, join reenz/squigglers/benbrii/nomster's party cause they bring da apple energy :)

also should say this is heavily HEAVILY based off of some google searched pic of "high school friends cartoon" that i will try to find and link.. because i am lacking in the drawing body skills. THE THOUGHT IS STILL THERE

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Cowbelle

Cowbelle Mushmom

Jul 11, 2020
    Female
    Cowbelle
    Beginner
    Homies
    happy holidays! been on dat grind lately and spending a lot of time at gs2 with friends :)
    [​IMG]

anyone else obsessed with the ghost duet song by louie zong? :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  11. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    4:53 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    Yesssss was waiting for a new post!
    OnionYes

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. OP
    OP
    Cowbelle

Cowbelle Mushmom

Jul 11, 2020
    Female
    Cowbelle
    Beginner
    Homies
    happy new year! today was quite a doozy out there in the real world so i drew a bit
    shipping myself with myself makes me giggle so i had a go at replicating one of the best anime ships -- can you guess which one :)
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    Cowbelle

Cowbelle Mushmom

Jul 11, 2020
    Female
    Cowbelle
    Beginner
    Homies
    happy february aka love month!! something i adore about maplelegends are all of the friendships i've been able to make with women!! maybe a bit cheesy, but working in tech i don't get the opportunity to chat with a lot of women day to day. seeing all of the close friendships between girls on this game was one of the biggest points of excitement for me when i first joined; i feel really lucky to have met so many awesome ladiez.

anyways, this week's doodle is of two cool cats whose friendship makes me smile always!
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  14. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    4:53 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    Someone else uses the bear hat?! I don't know MudButtt but she has great taste in cosmetics.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. theresqp

theresqp Blue Snail

Dec 23, 2017
    Female
    MudButt
    Cleric
    I love this, SO Q MapleF4 MapleF15.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. choux

choux Orange Mushroom