1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Event Pendant Quest Too Difficult

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Paxill, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Paxill

Paxill Mushmom

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    1:45 AM
    JoeWick
    Bishop, Bowmaster, Corsair
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): After checking all the npcs in all of vic island, all of spinel, all of ossyria, leafre, aqua road, ludi, omega sector, kft, mu lung, herb town, ToT, ariant, magatia, singapore, malaysia, ximending, night market, and kerning square; only 4 of the 6 required npcs have been found.
    What is supposed to happen?: Last year this quest had ~30 npcs that would work for this quest each week. I'm not against making this quest more difficult, but if you are going to have a scavenger hunt for 6 specific npcs across all of maple, I recommend including hints.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: after spending way too long pressing presents into every npc I could find.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. carebu

carebu Brown Teddy

Jul 15, 2020
    Male
    1:45 AM
    carebu
    Dark Knight
    Elluelians
    Things do seem odd, last year all the NPCs were from towns, no? Now we've checked every single town, that leaves only camps and random training field NPCs. Quite a journey to investigate every week. To be clear I've checked all the non-town maps in all of Leafre and all of ML/SG/CBD/Kampung as well, before I heard they've had a history of being town only. I also checked the party quest places... Except Ellin so far.

I think we can manage it though, even if it includes every single npc. I just hope it doesn't include maps that are level gated like Temple of Time or NeoTokyo

3. Goofball

Goofball Red Snail

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    10:45 PM
    Went through Ellin just 30 minutes ago. Nothing. This quest is not worth the effort for a temporary item.

For sure get the ring and pendant for each of your lvl 70+ char.

4. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    10:45 PM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Uhh I think the npcs might be bugged at the moment we are actively looking into this

• Informative Informative x 5
  5. Pasta

Pasta Game Developer Staff Member Game Developer

Jul 18, 2017
    Male
    Pastaland
    7:45 AM
    Moderator Post
    Many correct npcs don't react to the presents due to a bug indeed, sorry about that. The behavior is supposed to be identical to last year's (albeit with different npcs). Will be fixed in the next restart.

Note that you will be able to complete the first Pendant upgrade quest even once the second one becomes available.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1