1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixed Free Hair from the anniversary event hairs isn't positioned correctly ingame

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by WaffleWafers, Jun 27, 2020.

1. WaffleWafers

WaffleWafers King Slime

Sep 2, 2017
    6:25 AM
    Thief
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    How the hair should look ingame (1st image taken from maples.im, 2nd image taken from the $maple command from DRODS):
    upload_2020-6-27_14-48-45.png upload_2020-6-27_14-49-48.png

How the hair looks ingame (taken with 800x600 client):
    upload_2020-6-27_14-50-51.png

What is supposed to happen?:
    You can see a pretty clear difference in terms of how high the hair is relative to the head between the above 2 pictures and the bottom picture. I believe the Free Hair hairstyle is placed a few pixels too low on the ingame sprite.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    Ingame after getting my hairstyle on the character. I noticed it looked pretty different from what I had planned using maples.im. To confirm, I used the $maple command to see if it was to the fault of maples.im, but DRODS also showed the "correct" height of the hair.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Get the free hair on a character with the odd eye face for my exact setup above.

Extra information (optional):

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Daviiid

Daviiid Mano

Mar 28, 2020
    Male
    6:25 AM
    Daviiid
    OMG!!! I thought I was tripping but THIS! I know that this is trivial compared to other bugs, but could this be fixed? :cry:

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    3:25 AM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
  4. OP
    OP
    WaffleWafers