1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Frist time trying a private server. Haven't played seriously since before bigbang

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by JvckiNyeahEh, Jan 8, 2020.

1. JvckiNyeahEh

JvckiNyeahEh Blue Snail

Jan 6, 2020
    Female
    10:39 AM
    JvckiNyeahEh
    Cleric
    Hey I used to be super addicted to MS as kid but eventually lost interest. Every few years I'd try to go back to GMS for the nostalgia but it's just not the same anymore. I just found out about nostalgia servers and this is the first one I'm trying. I'm making a cleric because back in the day I couldn't decide between I/L and cleric and decided on I/L.

I'm 23 and a Chinese Canadian living in Toronto. I like soccer, nba, league of legends, korean hiphop, and fashion. I'm currently studying social work at Ryerson and hope to work with youth with mental health issues in the future.

My IGN is JvckiNyeahEh. Feel free to add me.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    7:39 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Welcome! You came at a perfect time since there are still a couple of weeks of Christmas event left. ;)

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:39 PM
    Moderator Post
    Curiosity but how did you find the server?

4. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    welcome! I'm not from the 6 myself but you'll def run into some maplers in that area, who are likely to share the same interests as you

5. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    3:39 PM
    Welcome to the server! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask :)

6. Starbright

Starbright Slime

Oct 24, 2019
    NightRose
    Priest
    WeenIeHutJr
    Welcome to Legends! You sound like you’d be a wonderful addition to our community! I agree maple isn’t the same as it was... even if I was playing GMS till pretty recently lol. I hope you have an awesome time here!

7. Ambrose

Ambrose Stone Golem

Dec 22, 2017
    Male
    Caterina, TheNL
    Cleric
    Elluelians
    T & T SUPERMARKET!!!

8. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    7:39 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Welcome, enjoy, this was the first private server I tried and I haven't left since I love it so much! <3