1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] Anniversary 2023 Cosmetics Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Keilianus, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    9:49 AM
    Cosmetic guide for the 2023 Anniversary Event. For a cheat sheet for the event, please check out this thread by MirrorsMirrors here.

Notes:

1. The guide is broken up into two sections based on the preference of the viewer. The first has cosmetics grouped together in larger images and the second has more zoomed in images for each individual set.

2. As I mentioned, I'll update the guide as event goes along with screenshots from ML, but I may pull screenshots from GMS as placeholders. If there are any differences, I will try to note them in the guide.

As always, if there are specific screenshots you want, please let me know!

:cake: ANNIVERSARY 2023 COSMETICS :cake:

HAIR AND FACE

FEMALE HAIR AND FACE
    Hair (top to bottom): Heroine Ponytail, Mini Horn Hair, Bubble Tea Hair, Accent Braids Hair, Chickpea Hair, Blossomdew Hair, Hello Baby Hair, Secret Color Hair
    Faces (left to right): Magical Girl Face, Tsundere Face, Not-So-Chucklehead Face, Bummed Face, Sullen Face, Smiling Face, Unflappable Face, Proud Look Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE HAIR AND FACE
    Hairs (top to bottom): Flare Hair, Dylan Hair, Tied Two-Tone Hair, Champaca Hair, Mohawk Style Hair, Figure Warrior Hair, Feathered Bed Head Hair, Secret Color Hair
    Faces (left to right): Almond Face, Dotty Face, Tsundere Face, Not-So-Chucklehead Face, Sullen Face, Smiling Face, Unflappable Face, Proud Look Face

Note: Tied Two-Tone Hair is in maples.im as Two-Tone Ponytail Hair
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FEMALE LENS COLORS
    Faces (top to bottom): Magical Girl Face, Tsundere Face, Not-So-Chucklehead Face, Bummed Face, Sullen Face, Smiling Face, Unflappable Face, Proud Look Face
    Lens Colors (left to right): Black, Blue, Red, Green, Hazel, Sapphire, Violet, Amethyst, White

If you need a guide for what town has what colors available, please refer to Mirror's general hair and face guide here.
    [​IMG]

MALE LENS COLORS
    Faces (top to bottom): Almond Face, Dotty Face, Tsundere Face, Not-So-Chucklehead Face, Sullen Face, Smiling Face, Unflappable Face, Proud Look Face
    Lens Colors (left to right): Black, Blue, Red, Green, Hazel, Sapphire, Violet, Amethyst, White

If you need a guide for what town has what colors available, please refer to Mirror's general hair and face guide here.
    [​IMG]

FEMALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    Faces (top to bottom): Magical Girl Face, Tsundere Face, Not-So-Chucklehead Face, Bummed Face, Sullen Face, Smiling Face, Unflappable Face, Proud Look Face

Note: The Unflappable Face was not imported into maples.im correctly, so you cannot look at the default face or other expressions. I do not know if it exists on maples.im, but you can look at the expressions in depth more on maplestory.wiki
    [​IMG]

M FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    Faces (top to bottom): Almond Face, Dotty Face, Tsundere Face, Not-So-Chucklehead Face, Sullen Face, Smiling Face, Unflappable Face, Proud Look Face

Note: The Unflappable Face was not imported into maples.im correctly, so you cannot look at the default face or other expressions. I do not know if it exists on maples.im, but you can look at the expressions in depth more on maplestory.wiki
    [​IMG]

COSMETIC SETS

Each set is labelled in the image. Each set is shown without a weapon, with a 1-handed weapon standing, and with a 2-handed weapon, and for sets that have distinctive capes, a ladder animation is shown. If there are two outfits in the set, both are show in the leftmost sprite, and then the outfits are switched for the other two sprites.

Notes:
    - For the Cursed Hunter Set, the Cursed Bow weapon blends with the cape effect, so it is shown without a cape in the top row, and is not shown in the bottom row.
    - For the Gold Label Knight Set, I thought the gloves and boots were hard to see, so the top right sprite has those items alone.
    - For the Retro Magic Set, I'm unsure if the cape effect when climbing is implemented into ML. I'll delete this note once I get confirmation in game.
    [​IMG]
    Each weapon has its jump effect in the first row, and then a swing effect on the bottom left and a stab effect on the bottom right. There are other weapon effects for different swings/stabs, and I will update this thread with animations once I get in game. I ended up not getting all the cosmetics, so I couldn't get animations for the weapons this event, but I will for next event! The Gold Label Knight Set and Kart Rider Set do not have a weapon. For the Heart-Dangling Broomstick, I'm not sure if there is a weapon effect, as it's not showing on maples im, but I'll keep investigating!
    [​IMG]

SINGLE COSMETICS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Important: The Alchemist Shoes' effect does not show up in ML, so if you buy that cosmetic, it will only be the shoes and not the particle effects around it.
    [​IMG]
    As far as I know, there are no weapon effects for these weapons, so they are not included. Each Maple Pyrope weapon can only cover the specific weapon type, indicated in parentheses.
    [​IMG]
    Each weapon is shown with 1H and 2H standing positions, a jump position, and one swing and stab position to show weapon effects. I don't believe the 3rd Anniversary Weapon or the Grand Master Sword has weapon effects. Animations of each weapon will be added as I acquire in game.

Important: The 3rd Anniversary Weapon does NOT cover knuckles or guns.
    [​IMG]

CHAT AND LABEL RINGS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PETS

TBD
    CHAIRS

Obtained after clearing the quest Demon King threatens Balina Town! Quest is cleared after clearing the demon tower once (Floors 1-20).
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    [​IMG]
    Can be obtained by raffle or by exchanging 30 Retro Coupons.
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    [​IMG]
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    [​IMG]

:cake: INVIDIDUAL COSMETIC IMAGES :cake:

HAIR AND FACE

FEMALE HAIR AND FACE
    Faces (left to right):Magical Girl Face, Tsundere Face, Not-So-Chucklehead Face, Bummed Face, Sullen Face, Smiling Face, Unflappable Face, Proud Look Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE HAIR AND FACE
    Faces (left to right): Almond Face, Dotty Face, Tsundere Face, Not-So-Chucklehead Face, Sullen Face, Smiling Face, Unflappable Face, Proud Look Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Note: Tied Two-Tone Hair is in maples.im as Two-Tone Ponytail Hair
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FEMALE LENS COLORS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE LENS COLORS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FEMALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

COSMETIC SETS

Each set is labelled in the image. Each set is shown without a weapon, with a 1-handed weapon standing, and with a 2-handed weapon, and for sets that have distinctive capes, a ladder animation is shown. If there are two outfits in the set, both are show in the leftmost sprite, and then the outfits are switched for the other two sprites.

Weapon effects are also added for the sets that come with weapons. Each weapon has its jump effect in the first row, and then a swing effect on the bottom left and a stab effect on the bottom right. There are other weapon effects for different swings/stabs, and I will update this thread with animations once I get in game. I ended up not getting all the cosmetics, so I couldn't get animations for the weapons this event, but I will for next event! The Gold Label Knight Set and Kart Rider Set do not have a weapon.
    [​IMG]
    The Cursed Bow weapon blends with the cape effect, so it is shown without a cape in the top row, and is not shown in the bottom row.
    [​IMG]
    I thought the gloves and boots were hard to see, so the top right sprite has those items alone.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm unsure if the cape effect when climbing is implemented into ML. I'll delete this note once I get confirmation in game. Also for the Heart-Dangling Broomstick, I'm not sure if there is a weapon effect, as it's not showing on maples im, but I'll keep investigating that as well!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SINGLE COSMETICS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Important: The Alchemist Shoes' effect does not show up in ML, so if you buy that cosmetic, it will only be the shoes and not the particle effects around it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As far as I know, there are no weapon effects for these weapons, so they are not included. Each Maple Pyrope weapon can only cover the specific weapon type, indicated in parentheses.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Each weapon is shown with 1H and 2H standing positions, a jump position, and one swing and stab position to show weapon effects. I don't believe the 3rd Anniversary Weapon or the Grand Master Sword has weapon effects. Animations of each weapon will be added as I acquire in game.
    Important: The 3rd Anniversary Weapon does NOT cover knuckles or guns.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CHAT AND LABEL RINGS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PETS

TBD

CHAIRS

Obtained after clearing the quest Demon King threatens Balina Town! Quest is cleared after clearing the demon tower once (Floors 1-20).
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    [​IMG]
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    [​IMG]
    Still:
    [​IMG]
    Animated:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 25
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. dreaming21

dreaming21 Blue Snail

Mar 3, 2023
    Female
    dreaming21
    10/10

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. 8TEEN

8TEEN Pink Teddy

Apr 28, 2020
    Female
    9:49 PM
    Macbeth, Viona, Torrie, Wilson
    Paladin, Bishop, Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    frawgs

• Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    6:49 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    KEI IS DA GOAT

5. Pelinsu

Pelinsu Timer

Jan 15, 2022
    4:49 PM
    alchemist shoes doesn't have the effect for me, idk if it's a bug or intended. my coins T_T

6. OP
    OP
    Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. It did look like one of the items that has effects that ML currently can't support, as far as I know. ty for your sacrifice; I'll update the guide T_T

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  7. Pelinsu

Pelinsu Timer

Jan 15, 2022
    4:49 PM
    No worries! Great work! <3

8. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    9:49 PM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    Really appreciate your dedication to threads like these whenever event time is here.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    6:49 AM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    who run the world ?

• Informative Informative x 1