1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Keep FM Floating Hut

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Mirrors, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    3:41 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    My guild and friends absolutely love the floating hut in the FM that's from the Summer Event 2019 (the one that requires Haste / fast speed in order to jump and get there) and often use it as a meeting spot to hang / chill out.

Are there any plans to keep the floating lookout tower in the FM after the Summer Event? :D (If not that's totally ok too!)

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018
    Postcard
    Bowmaster
    Vivid
    there was that extra platform for valentine's and anniversary event as well! i can't say they'll keep it in for sure in the next FM,
    but THREE IS A PATTERN IS ALL I'M SAYING.

(unrelated: i haven't seen the normal FM in so long that i've forgotten what it looks like)

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    this is incredible (I just joined right before the summer event), so I really hope there's a regular platform or a similar platform for when we don't have events!! ❤️

4. luca

luca Slime

Oct 21, 2019
    Male
    11:41 AM
    Iuca
    Bandit
    WeenieHutJrs
    hey nice post, you married?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Naerobi

Naerobi Chronos Retired Staff