1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Late HP Washing for SIN?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Klein, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Klein

Klein Slime

Aug 6, 2018
    Female
    11:37 AM
    kinetsuki
    Assassin
    Simplex
    Hi!

I'm new to this server and I see that everyone is talking about what you call "HP Washing"?
    I was wondering if it will still work if I made a low dex sin (Can I wash the DEX and place it into INT then later on wash the INT into LUK?)

I'm around lvl 55 with 60 Dex. If I move the dex into INT, will I get higher HP and later on wash out the INT into LUK?

This whole HP Washing thing is confusing, I tried remaking my sin and placing the stats into INT but I was doing 1 dmg at lvl 23 (using ilbis already) so Id rather go with my lvl 55 low dex sin and try to make that work than remaking again :(

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Here's my side of story

Hp washing is a very frustrating topic.
    I have been playing inactively for one year on my bishop, while saving nx for my sin.
    Until I realized a new alternative.
    I created a new unwash sin, while saving nx to create my wash sin in future.
    Because I enjoy throwing star so much. I have never been happier since I started playing my unwash sin.

If u enjoy playing sin as much as me, you could do that first while consistently saving nx. You want to plan and calculate carefully and ensure your calculation is 100% accurate before starting your wash sin. Switching halfway to rectify the mistake will waste lots of Nx.

It depends on your HP goal, you can start earlier or later.

3. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    12:37 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Okay so HP washing is annoying af, buttttttt you don't need to remake in my opinion. Here's what I suggest you do:

1. Invest into INT gear
    • A low int wand (heart staff works too since you're a sin), bathrobe scrolled for int, and an int earring
    • Zakum helm as soon as possible (that's 17 INT right there)
    • Deputy star as soon as possible (either purchase it now if you have the money lying around, or wait till Lvl 70 and have someone help you with the quest)
    2. Don't put anymore dex in, but from now on add base INT (probably until 40 base int if you don't want to wash too much)
    3. Finish the Ellin Questine and get the Elin Savior Ring, which gives HP as well.
    4. Collect Monster Book Cards. DO IT! At max MB Ring, its +1000 HP and +10 all stats!

Do all these things and you'll need to wash less & make washing easier on yourself. Oh and save up AP resets so you can wash~

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Klein

Klein Slime

Aug 6, 2018
    Female
    kinetsuki
    Assassin
    Simplex
    Okay will try that. INT base of 40 doesnt seem so bad. I just thought that the MP i could've gained every level after putting INT wouldnt adjust back?

Because they said that if you for example, had 120 INT at lvl 50, you get 12 MP every level and so on so your MP base increase then you wash that out. I'm scared that If I start now at lvl 60 and only reach that INT base of 40 by lvl 66, I only get 4 extra MP every level. So my MP wont adjust as high?

Like that 12 MP every level from 50-70 is something that I'll be missing??? and i'll only start earning the extra MP once I hit the base lvl INT

5. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    8:37 PM
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    Specifically, it is additional 1 MP gained per 10 INT.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    12:37 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Also it’s total int while leveling so 40 base but as much int you can get from equips.

Dep star + zhelm is already 25 INT. That plus other stuff all help build your overall MP pool to wash out of.

7. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    11:37 PM
    15+5 is 20 f3.

• Disagree Disagree x 1