1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Let us know how many boss runs do we have available

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LuisJ, Sep 19, 2022.

1. LuisJ

LuisJ King Slime

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    4:46 AM
    LuisJ
    Hero
    I would like to have a command where I can see how many boss runs do I still have available for today, as sometimes I boss the day before but I cannot remember if it was before/after reset.

Rn, the only known method (for me) is to go to the boss NPC and check if I can enter the area, but I would like to be able to check for this without having to travel and/or lose my party time.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    6:46 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
  3. zeroxlr

zeroxlr Windraider

Oct 11, 2020
    2:46 AM
    xxxxSnuggles
    Beginner, Camper, Islander
    Something like: @ points (raffle y/n)

but instead like: @ bosses (2 of 2 done y/n)

this would be helpful

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. OP
    OP
    LuisJ

LuisJ King Slime

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    LuisJ
    Hero
    yeah something like this

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. OP
    OP
    LuisJ

LuisJ King Slime

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    LuisJ
    Hero
    Bump. Right now with the event giving event coins people are trying to do all different bosses with all their characters and sometimes is hard to keep track which bosses were already done, with which characters, and at what time.

I usually play around server reset times, so that complicates things as I also have to remember if my runs were before or after the reset.

I think it would be great to have something like this that says: Today you have done 2/2 Zakum runs.

Attached Files:

• ML.PNG
      ML.PNG
      File size:
      46.1 KB
      Views: