1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Lil Zakum hunger rate

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by TrueKebab, Oct 2, 2022.

1. TrueKebab

TrueKebab Pink Teddy

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    10:29 AM
    DancinPig, Jatizso, Neitiznot, HolyPig
    Dragon Knight, Priest, Shadower
    Galaxy
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):I've noticed the hunger rate of the Lil Zakum pet is inconsistent compared to every other pet.
    What is supposed to happen?: Pet hunger should go at a rate of 2 per minute, Lil Zakum it only goes 1 per minute. Not that I mind the fewer pet food used, its inconsistent with other pets and ML's stance towards same-hunger-rate on all pets.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:I first noticed on my archer (Neitiznot) after using the pet for a while, and feeling like it took a lot longer for it to get hungry compared to the Honey Angel and Icy Devil on my Shad (DancinPig). Ive checked on both characters, and t he pet's hunger is half the rate of other pets. This does not seem to be a case for the Lil Slime and Lil Yeti pets.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Pull out your Lil Zakum (and if able, another pet) and check (both) Fullness state(s), time a few minutes and compare Fullness state.
    Extra information (optional):

2. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    1:29 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    lilzak confirmed most based pet???

On a serious note I'll go double check this with the devs lol

3. wolf666

wolf666 Timer

Mar 22, 2020
    Male
    4:29 AM
    Wolf
    Shadower
    I think this is also happening to the PSY pet.