1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

My maplelegends keeps crashing on Mac

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Azakkar, Aug 11, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Azakkar

Azakkar Blue Snail

Jul 18, 2021
    Male
    2:51 AM
    DJDepression
    Islander
    Hi how is it going? I downloaded this game a few weeks ago and since day 1, it keeps crashing on me. I am using a brand new mac book air for and maple was the first thing i downloaded and it still crashed. I thought it was maybe because I didn't buy crossover and so i did and it still crashes if not more than before. I keep fighting and the screen freezes and i cant move so I force close it and at least 5 times now I've logged back in already dead. Im losing my mind. I l love this game but its not playing consistently well for me. Is there anything to do to prevent this?

2. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    11:51 PM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Have you restarted your computer recently?

3. OP
    OP
    Azakkar

Azakkar Blue Snail

Jul 18, 2021
    Male
    DJDepression
    Islander
    almost every time it shuts down I restart my computer.

4. OP
    OP
    Azakkar

Azakkar Blue Snail

Jul 18, 2021
    Male
    DJDepression
    Islander
    And if it doesnt play that jingle thats played every time you log into a character, then it freezes and i have to force close it and try again

5. skim0686

skim0686 Mushmom

Mar 21, 2021
    After you restart your Mac, you NEED to keep it on for at least 2 or more hours, otherwise it will DC. No idea why this happens but it's a thing with Macs.