1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Raffle ticket drops should be given more visibility

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fehiccup, Nov 4, 2023.

1. fehiccup

fehiccup King Slime

Aug 7, 2023
    Female
    Malaysia
    7:33 AM
    Fehi
    Priest
    Kind of like the effect on NX cards and gacha tickets.
    nx.png

Especially since they're an even rarer drop than both the previous two.

I've been farming event points for a few hours today and got three tickets, two of which I nearly missed. (And who knows, I might have actually missed some)

raffle.png

When grinding, the maps get filled up very quickly with stuff you don't loot. And with the raffle tickets having no special effect, they don't particularly stand out from normal drops. What's worse is they can even get hidden behind these normal drops, eventually despawning just from going unnoticed.

So, if at all possible, petition to give these a special shiny effect!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    4:33 PM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    I don't remember if adding the shiny effect requires a patch or not :( if it only requires a server restart then it should be doable, but unfortunately if this is one of those things that needs an actual file change (and then another patch update) I don't see this happening for this event, unless there is another sort of game breaking bug discovered. That being said this is a great suggestion for future raffle drops imo!!