1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

some suggestions for cleaves in HT

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aimerrhythm, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Aimerrhythm

Aimerrhythm Horny Mushroom

Feb 17, 2020
    8:28 PM
    Banan1ce
    Hero
    [​IMG]

1,as we knows,range attackers are more popular in HT
    (bcz cleaves cant hit arms much more,for safety)

2,make the 1st step more left,so cleaves can hit mid head from it
    (when right head got cancel,and cleaves cant hit wings+right arm,so cleaves need walk to left to hit mid head)

3,make the 2nd step more left,so cleaves can more ez hit right head+mid head
    (i know it can hit these two heads now,but its hard to stand the true location)

how make the worst class great again
    skill change?
    nerf other class?

nono dayo
    just do this

2. stomachache

stomachache Horny Mushroom

Mar 11, 2020
    Tokyo
    9:28 PM
    Remorse
    Hero
    Colors
    I don't play anymore but I'm pretty sure you can cleave both middle and right heads at the second platform from the top on the right side.
    You just have to stand at the very edge. They made this change some time back then.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    5:28 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    honestly, cleave viability should be up by a good amount next patch when the cancels don't become 100% rotate. There should be more opportunity for cleave to actually cleave both heads, but they will still likely need to swap sides since when there are double cancels because damaging wings / arm is still not going to be the safe play.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    9:28 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    I see no reason for hero/drk need to stand on top platforms on both sides. Also, there is a technique for getting cleaving edge position quickly on > side, which takes me less than 5 sec for myself, in average, in every attempts. (Requires max speed+jump).

Of course it'll be nice if this gets much easier but I'm a bit negative for this is necessary. I do believe this can be covered by player skills.

Won't deny scamce sucks on > side but that's another matter.

5. porl

porl Mixed Golem

May 30, 2020
    Male
    10:28 PM
    Bishop, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    Just put the arms back to 1 seduce each & not 3 like the good old days. That change ruined any sort of cleave viability & the head cancels are a smokescreen to distract from that.

Before that change, cleave would speed up a run but now it's just a huge risk having them hit the arms. Their single target damage isn't competitive with ranged chars so they HAVE TO cleave to do any relevant damage.

HT is already dead moneywise, people just Mage farm now with the low book prices anyway, may as well give the worst classes in the game some of their old viability back

6. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    5:28 AM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    It’s not the triple sed that’s the issue. It’s the double mass sed that is nearly unbeatable even with good bishop play.