1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Grand Gachapon thread

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Kimmy, Dec 8, 2015.

Gachapon changes: READ TOPIC

Poll closed Dec 15, 2015.
  1. A2

44.3%
  2. A3

15.8%
  3. A3B

6.6%
  4. A4

6.0%
  5. B (please post in topic, read B description)

16.4%
  6. C

4.9%
  7. Other (please post in topic, read Other description)

6.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    3:57 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    FTFY

2. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    8:57 AM
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    I actually like the JQ Events, even though I suck at JQ's in general. This is just your opinion, no need to act like you're representing everyone :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. tyys1337

tyys1337 Master Chronos

Jul 7, 2015
    Male
    tyys1337
    Assassin
    Decent
    Tbh I have the Same opinion than him. Maybe stop Act like a Daddy, he just Said his opinion.
    Peace

4. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    I know he did. He has his opinion and others have their other respective opinions; and thus I stated mine.

5. tyys1337

tyys1337 Master Chronos

Jul 7, 2015
    Male
    tyys1337
    Assassin
    Decent
    Lol why delete my Post ?
    Still reminder : Update please

6. Gi

Gi Windraider

Dec 29, 2014
    Male
    Update,

as of today gachapon has been fully updated, and has been temporally disabled to prepare the transition to the new system. In short what will happen:
    • During the next maintenance all Gachapon Ticket (Hunting) will be removed, and each player will be given a compensation in the form of Cash based on the amount of tickets found. This is based per account, so there's no need for you to start transferring tickets to your most desired characters.
    • Gachapon Ticket (Hunting) will drop again, at an altered drop rate based upon our observations of the testing phase.
    • Gachapon Ticket (Cash) remain available from the Cash Shop at the current pricing.
    • The 'normal' (Cash) gachapon item pool has also been altered drastically to make items generally more available.
    • Gachapon will be re-enabled, both cash and hunting tickets, right after the maintenance.
    Specifics will be provided during the maintenance, expected later this week.

• Like Like x 23
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.