1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Top Places for each class/job to train solo in the endgame?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Trion, Apr 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Trion

Trion Brown Teddy

Jul 23, 2019
    6:09 PM
    Trion
    Beginner
    For those of us who just don't feel like bossing all the time and just wanna relax and gain XP while training I always wanted to know the top places for each of the jobs to train (it can be multiple spots).

Specifically I am talking more besides Bishop and Hero because we know Bishops dominate Skeles and a Hero usually trains around the 7F area of China but that usually requires a partner so might not be the top solo place.

What are you top spots if you actually want to train them yourself with an hs mule or something and not leech them? That goes for Paladins, DK, BM, Xbow, Bandit, NL(yes i know they thrive as bossers but just for fun sake), Buccs, Corsairs.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.