1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Other TopG voting issues

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Lirbo, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    3:53 AM
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    When I do multivote sometimes the vote simply won't register by ML's end. It says the vote has passed through on TopG yet Blue Kimmy still remains available (even after a few minutes).

Am I doing something wrong?

2. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    5:53 PM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    No, Blue Kimmy always would give you the message
    Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 7.24.06 PM.png

whether or not the NX was registered into the account.. I've voted about 50+ times yesterday without
    receiving my NX reward.

I've voted just now as seen by the screenshot above and my NX still hasn't been redeemed into my account nor has the cooldown been lowered..

Although Gtop is shady, it was a bit more consistent in regards to giving us our NX.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    5:53 PM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    TopG hasn't really been hit with 5k+ votes daily before from our users, so any suggestions or tips users have in helping get a successful ping back from TopG to our site is helpful! ^^; I've been voting myself on one account and on one connection and it works fine so I'm not sure how to help.