1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Unable to connect to the game server.

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Igor129, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Igor129

Igor129 Red Snail

Jan 26, 2020
    Male
    5:05 AM
    Magician
    I am having this error all the time.
    I already tested Windows 10 and 7.
    I've used FlushDNS in CMD I've used this command:
    netsh int tcp set global ecncapability=disable
    I've tested it on different computers and I still have the same error. (Computers at my residence.)
    I already used DNS 1.1.1.1 - 1.0.0.1 - 8.8.8.8 - 8.8.4.4
    Sometimes I turn off the computer and the internet, so it works, but after a while, if I change channels or enter the Cash Shop, I disconnect, and I have this problem again.
    I already put the game as an exception, I turned off the firewall but nothing worked.
    I don't know why it sometimes works without doing anything.:cry:

My Computer:
    Processor:i3 4160
    GPU: RX 580
    RAM: 8GB
    Internet: Fiber 60MB

2. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    1:05 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Just curious, have you tried turning off HDClient? Sometimes the client crashes when I enter CS / character select if I'm in HDClient mode (as a mac)

3. OP
    OP
    Igor129

Igor129 Red Snail

Jan 26, 2020
    Male
    Magician
    Yes, I already tried. I've been testing and the same thing happens on different private servers, this is something related to ISPs blocking the "route or ports" for the Maple server type.

4. OP
    OP
    Igor129

Igor129 Red Snail

Jan 26, 2020
    Male
    Magician
    Update: A technician from my ISP came to my house, he "opened" the doors directly on my router, but I still have the problem.
    He recommended that I wait to test from the company.
    upload_2020-1-29_15-47-7.png

5. OP
    OP
    Igor129

Igor129 Red Snail

Jan 26, 2020
    Male
    Magician
    Update 2#:
    One solution I found was to use a VPN. The bad thing is that if people use the same VPN to do illegal acts, my account will be banned together, or the IP of the VPN, I don't understand it right, I don't know if it will be the account or just the IP.
    But, the solution for those with this problem is to use VPN!