1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting WeenieHutJrs!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mirrors, May 3, 2020.

1. Mauton

Mauton Snail

Nov 27, 2023
    9:32 AM
    Hi, I'm looking for a guild. A little about myself: I'm currently 32 years old and from Finland. I started playing gMS back in 2006. Just started again playing in this PS since my friend told me about it. I have a daytime job now so I'm not putting in those +10k hours I did back in the high school days lmao. Still, I'd love to join an active community and enjoy slashing those shrooms with other people.

IGN: Mauton

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    11:32 PM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Hi there!! Can you pm me your discord username and I'll go find you and we can chat!!

3. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    8:32 AM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    I shud join

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. spikyhair900

spikyhair900 Red Snail

Mar 20, 2017
    Male
    Bay Area, CA
    11:32 PM
    Hurro
    Warrior
    Hi! My IGN is BuccY0u and I’m a returning player looking for a guild! I played back in 2017 and starting up again! Tys :)