1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Yet another. Price checking guide / Sheet

Discussion in 'Items & Mesos' started by krylios, Oct 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. krylios

krylios Mano

Oct 11, 2019
    Male
    Canada
    7:29 PM
    Krylias
    F/P Wizard
    WeenieHutJrs
    LINK: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sk4IVNk8W6QgK-mSxghpb6oNJJYHhFwEpH2K_oG7ny4/edit?usp=sharing

Description:
    Yes another one of them because I like the template ohviviho but wanted it to include more things and be updated for my own use so I did it myself. Either way thank him for the formulas and the clean and easy to read template that I copied and simply added more data and categories to. I generally update it everyday while surfing through FM. If I decide to take a break from legends there will be an announcement made directly on the sheet to keep this thread clean.

Any recommendations for things I should add or changes you'd like to see in the sheet let me know and if you'd like to contribute data feel free to dm me on the forums or discord.
    You can also catch me streaming on mixer(inserting shamless plug https://mixer.com/krylios), probably updating the guide while waiting for opq or mpq (please pq more people I need cards f4).

• Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.