1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Poll: How should the AP Reset change be handled?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Siggy, Jul 13, 2017.

How should the AP Reset change be handled?

1. Leave them as they currently are

21.3%
  2. Change the price to 2.5k NX for 1 / 10k NX for 5

54.1%
  3. Obtain AP Resets via daily quest and/or hunting

44.7%
  4. Buff % HP Scrolls

2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Snake

Snake Brown Teddy

Apr 29, 2017
    Male
    12:10 AM
    So like it currently is?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Bertachop

Bertachop Blue Snail

May 26, 2017
    6:10 PM
    Bertachop
    Yall know it takes a fuck ton of time to level up an attacker right? Not to mention if you are washing you probably have base INT making your leveling even slower. If you save NX for 2 months, you have enough for 100 resets (you can have enough hp to HT at 155!!). But your probably not going to have good equips, and you probably won't even be level 155 yet because you have base INT.

If you played the game and did not know about washing until late, pump that shit into INT and HP, and wash it out later. It's literally just HT you need to wash for anyways.

Anyways its a fcking private server just enjoy the game and if you wanna make a ranged attacker, you can do so in saving up 2 months of NX (while you level, farm mesos, scroll, chat, hang out). If you just wanna play to make an attacker and your a competitive fuck go play LoL or DOTA or some shit.

3. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    4:10 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Ah, the fabled Elitist Card!

[​IMG]

I've been on enough runs to know what I'm talking about tyvm.

First of all, dispel doesn't happen "all the time". It only occurs when the black wyverns are summoned. You already have strategies to minimize their occurrence. All it takes is teamwork and good communication to reapply your buffs ASAP. And ALSO to kill those stupid wyverns ASAP.

It's true sometimes a death because of the wyverns is unavoidable due to bad timing. Welcome to the life of the unwanted mage. You might as well just suck it up, take your res, and take comfort knowing your job is actually wanted and useful in killing the boss.

And are you telling me at level 14x, a player won't have at least 3.5k HP? That's bullshit. Complete, utter bullshit. With hyperbody, sins and bowmen can go do HT at 14x. They might just die due to bad luck, but that's life.

4. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    7:10 PM
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    3.5k hp??? You do know that the tail and legs hit 7.2-7.8k right? 3.5k hp is not nearly enough hp to ht at all. So apparently you don't know what you are talking about.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    3.5k x 1.6 = 5.6k. That's enough for most of horntail.

As for the tail and legs. I thought you can jump to avoid their attack, no? You're telling me there's absolutely no way for an attacker with less HP to avoid these attacks? Like... standing on a different platform... huh, ok....

OnionF6

6. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, stick to mages and you'll be fine I guess. Having your highest dmg classes jumping to avoid damage while you kill legs and tails is the best strategy, sorry I forgot about it.

7. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    I'm getting the feeling the "need for HP washing" isn't the problem, but rather it's the lack of willingness to have anything but absolutely most optimal dps possible.

8. nanop33

nanop33 Capt. Latanica

Jun 29, 2015
    Male
    Canada
    Retroviridae
    Shadower
    Beaters
    Uh, dude, you realize the platforms are so high that attackers would hit wings and arms when standing on them right?

9. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    You don't know what you are talking about, if the attacker classes don't kill the legs or the tails, it can take like 30 minutes just for those 2 and guess what ht does on that time... it seduces! In 30 minutes there can be a lot of seduces, bishops can't follow to heal because the tail would kill them so the people would start dying with no chance of being ressed either. You would be looking towards 6 hours+ runs if not failed

10. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Exactly. But I guess that's better than being dead. And if HT actually worked how it should where all the parts aggrod properly, this wouldn't be an issue. Except...

I thought seduce only made you jump to the left, didn't it? Also. What about the skill hero's will?

11. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    Seduce can make you jump in place, go right or go left, it's random, hero's will has 10 mins cd, you can use it once and then you get seduced again and you are dead. Atleast during tails/legs.

12. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    I guess that means that you had better save it only for when you are forced to jump right then, huh?

So we're talking about 1 person being randomly picked out of everyone to be seduced. Then, there's 3 random directions they can go, 1 of which is fatal.

And a 10 minute cooldown on heroes will. While it's possible, again, doesn't seem all too likely you are going to be forced to die due to unlucky circumstances.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  13. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    Alright, well I guess you have no idea what you are talking about, I'm done arguing with a stubborn idiot who won't accept when he's wrong. I can tell that you won't change your mind so no point in wasting my time trying to make you see how wrong you are ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Ok man, I invite you to remake FaerieCircle with all people with 0 wash and finish ht. Talk to me when you succeed.

15. fuckmyasshol

fuckmyasshol Slime

Apr 20, 2017
    12:10 PM
    HailSatan
    Magician
    How are you any better by calling them a stubborn idiot? It's not like you weren't stubborn at all with some of your posts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    3:10 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Franco's just frustrated because he can't convince Lionheart. In my experience, (actually fighting horntail BBB), Franco's right.

Lionheart is correct in theory, but not in practice - as it is not reasonable to avoid getting seduced & dying with less than 7.6k total hp while tails + legs are alive.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Kyle

Kyle Capt. Latanica

Mar 30, 2015
    Male
    5:10 PM
    Paladin
    nostalgia will be the next complaint

18. fryber

fryber Windraider

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    Out of sight, out of time
    5:10 PM
    OpTiC
    Sniper, Marksman
    Beaters
    FTFY

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    And then... THAT'S IT!! :mad:
    [​IMG]

At this point I think the whole "need" for HP washing was so retardedly stupid. Maybe we really do need more HP? Just buff the scrolls for HP and call it a day...

OnionGloomy

20. fuckmyasshol

fuckmyasshol Slime

Apr 20, 2017
    12:10 PM
    HailSatan
    Magician
    but calling someone a stubborn idiot crosses the line, its not productive for the forum and simply immature and cringe inducing.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1