1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi just started since yestserday.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by qwe1579, Jan 31, 2019.

1. qwe1579

qwe1579 Snail

Jan 31, 2019
    Male
    6:30 AM
    umma
    Bowman
    Hi I just started since yersterday. i hope meet grate people here :)
    i just made 14lv archer im wondering that i have to hp wash? if i should do you recommend to make mage charachter first?
    btw my ign is umma if you wanna be friend add me :)

2. Angbak

Angbak Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    6:30 PM
    Angbak
    Bishop
    Long story short, you don't have to make a huge effort to hp wash. It is helpful but only if you plan on investing quite a bit of time.

People used to say that hp washing is compulsory because there's a semi end game boss that deals about 5k + damage.

However, you can circumvent that if you get yhe monster book ring and HB. Also, it's a minimum level 155 boss so it's gonna take a long while before you have to think about that

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    3:30 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Yeah, you do need to hp wash if you plan on getting to end game. If not, then don't worry about.

If you arn't sure, what I suggest is making two accounts and voting on both. (yeah this is allowed, just use your phone connection for the second).

Play your first account without worrying about washing, and if u end up making it to end game where you wanna wash, you have a bank of nx to wash with on your other account.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. mosshroom

mosshroom Orange Mushroom

Mar 18, 2017
    Female
    1:30 PM
    Chara, mosshroom
    Hermit, Shadower
    Halcyon
    I’d personally just play the class you want right away, otherwise you might get bored or burned out. You don’t need to go crazy with washing, maybe just add like 50 base int or something, it’ll add up in the long run. We also have the monsterbook that adds 1k HP at max and when bossing you’re probably gonna want HB anyway. Washing is more of a convenience at the cost of time than a need imo.

5. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Hi! Welcome to MapleLegends and check out New Player Charity thread (linked below in my signature) for some meso, and also check out our guide section for more info.

HP washing is required if you want to do some bosses, like Horntail. I believe Zakum is doable without HP washing but you'll have to level your character more to get more HP.

In addition to the Monster Book Ring AngbakAngbak suggested, the staffs are discussing about ways to reduce the need for HP washing so hopefully you don't need extensive HP washing by the time you can boss.

6. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Welcome!

If you have a lot of time to play and want to spend a lot of time playing, I'd recommend HP washing. Otherwise, unless you're a DK, you won't have any issues later if you don't wash.