1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

APQ ticket exchange cooldown removal

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Thuglifer, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    11:16 PM
    Beginner
    Hi, so I honestly feel the 6hrs cooldown timer upon exchanging a ticket for APQ kinda clutch.

Especially when you get home from work and have to wait another 6hrs to do the 2nd run of APQ, where in 6hrs we're already dead tired and asleep. On some days, most of me and people i know, would exchange a ticket before we sleep or reset and do 2 runs of apq back to back when we reach home (way past the 6hrs cd).

By having the cooldown significantly reduced to say every 1hr and have an entry cap of 3-4 daily or removed with the aforementioned entry cap, APQ would be made more enjoyable and still retain the 3-4 entries. Comparing to Capped entry PQ's in maple, CWKPQ is one of them but differ slightly where there is no cooldown but rather a cap of 2 entries daily, so I'd beg to differ where APQ removal of ticket exchange cooldown would be a fitting measure.

• Disagree Disagree x 13
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SwordnBoard

SwordnBoard Selkie Jr.

Jun 17, 2017
    Male
    4:16 PM
    SwordnBoard
    Paladin
    TeaDrinkers
    By more enjoyable you mean let people farm more apples right?

If so getting more supply in the market would just reduce the value of onyx apples.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. porl

porl Mixed Golem

May 30, 2020
    Male
    1:16 AM
    Bishop, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    Make more mules

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    Beginner
    sure let's continue muling everything again

5. OP
    OP
    Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    Beginner
    you mean you

6. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    5:16 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    wow great comments

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    8:16 AM
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    I’d be a fan if they reworked it so that there is a 2x daily limit instead of the 6 hour cooldown we have now, but I don’t see any reason to just buff the amount of apple farming you can do.

iirc the next patch will have some Amoria changes so maybe a rework of the cooldown system is already being made

• Agree Agree x 7
  8. OP
    OP
    Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    Beginner
    yea i think many mistake the suggestion and focus not on the title but the 2>4 portion

9. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    9:01 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    Rather than boost supply, a QoL that would be nice is keys being easier to hunt. >,<

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. OP
    OP
    Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    Beginner
    while i do agree keys take some time w bad rng sometimes, it's rather a miniscule issue as sometimes it's really fast. The cooldown however is the bigger issue at hand

11. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Cooldown is not even an issue when it would take you barely any effort to make ANY other character to APQ. You are essentially asking staff to solve a problem that you could fix yourself with some effort.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Feeed

Feeed Mr. Anchor

Aug 4, 2020
    Male
    11:16 AM
    Feeed
    Corsair
    Just limit APQ entries to 2x/day instead of forcing a 6h cooldown

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. OP
    OP
    Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    Beginner
    this isnt a muling journal mate, lol

14. SmellyCat

SmellyCat Orange Mushroom

Jun 9, 2021
    11:16 AM
    Bowmaster
    I don’t know if it’s possible but maybe a compromise. Keep the 6 hour cooldown but allow for more than one ticket to be held at a time. So that way if you don’t have enough time to invest into playing some days you could at the very least get your tickets. I do like the idea of entry limits versus time limits but sadly the muling culture on this server would lead to over farming, yet again killing anything source of income.

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    Beginner
    yes this is another alternative to consider as well.

As currently, there are 2 stages of dialouge with the NPC, 1st: Cooldown timer check and If check is approved, move onto ticket exchange. 2nd: Entering of PQ via ticket. Here, the NPC would have to not wipe all tickets at hand upon entry then.

We'd have to split the NPC dialouge into 2 parts as well. Something like this:

>Exchange keys into tickets
    >Enter PQ waiting room (less trapped souls who enter on mistake with an option to choose this time)

16. OP
    OP
    Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    Beginner
    Edit: i realised there is no daily cap on APQ daily but rather every 6hrs, a person may attempt to enter. Leading to a 3 to 4 (highly unlikely since 24hrs a day and u need time to hunt keys without much delays). Pretty interesting no one seemed to point that out, however, updated.

17. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Just multimage and you can afford 15 apples in an hour.