1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Mob/Enemy Kill Counter to help you train

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Trion, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    6:14 AM
    Trion
    Beginner
    I don't know if this could be reverse engineered or coded but similar to how Maple Story tracks certain enemies being killed if it pertains to the quest, it would be neat if you could set up your own mob kill counter anytime you wanted that tracks any kills you make on the map you set it up on. This would make it a lot less boring to train because instead of always thinking about XP maybe you would be more satisfied killing 500,1000, 2000 or more before you log off or stop training.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    3:14 AM
    I/L Arch Mage
    I like this but it's worth noting that you can use the EXP tracking command (@epm) and specify a time and then just divide the total XP by the individual XP the mob gives to find out how many you killed.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    7:14 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    @kpm (kill per minute/hour)

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    ]

Both of these are great ideas, I brought up the kill counter idea because I liked specifically how it was always in the quick quest window and it made me realize one of the reasons I enjoyed doing quests is because how you can see your progress constantly without hitting commands or micromanaging anything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. flow

flow Slimy

Jan 18, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    7:14 AM
    Lisnar, HolyFlow, Theorist
    Buccaneer
    Funk
    mages kill count cant fit on the screen,you'll need to buy a 40 inch monitor at least

6. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    I think this mechanic would be 'interesting', however unlikely to lead to any other significant improvement in gameplay or change in player behavior.

7. OP
    OP
    Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    That is basically correct, just mainly to ease OCD LOL and to also relax yourself while training