1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] Halloween 2022

Discussion in 'Guides' started by grieve, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Song2017

Song2017 Mano

May 11, 2021
    Female
    North Vancouver, Canada
    3:01 PM
    Magician

I have gone to Jonas and there is no quest to pick up....

And I still can't hit the pumpkin. I've tried the basic attack, using dagger, wand. Nothing works ...

2. OP
    OP
    grieve

grieve Slime

Jun 21, 2020
    Female
    6:01 PM
    Bishop
    omg i mistyped - speak with Masked Gentleman to reset each time. as for the pumpkin, it really is about tiny tiny hit boxes. for the mouth corners, make sure to jump and hit to be able to get it. i tried to circle where to start hitting on the pumpkin, from the screenshot on that thread - idk if itll help but godspeed
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. Song2017

Song2017 Mano

May 11, 2021
    Female
    North Vancouver, Canada
    Magician

Got it! Hit specific spots in the pumpkin! Thank you....

When I finished collecting the pumpkin juice to finish the delicious food quest, the perfect tool quest then became available. Yay! Many thanks

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. squushee

squushee Snail

Nov 22, 2022
    Brawler
    Hi! Thank you for this guide! I'm having the following issue:

At some point I accepted the "A Cold Hearth" quest which requires collecting firewood for the butler - the quest description says Edmunds but picture matches the NPC labeled Butler who stands by the fireplace in the Haunted Mansion main hall.

I already unlocked the Butler's PQ, and it seems like when I talk to the Butler there's no option for me to hand in my firewood/complete the cold hearth quest.

Am I talking to the wrong NPC?

EDIT: Figured it out! From the map with Hallowkitty and the Spinner, you can go to the doorway of the mansion and press up, that takes you to the Foyer, and Edmunds is on the center staircase in the foyer. Somehow I must have done this before to accept the quest... but my memory failed me XD

5. OP
    OP
    grieve

grieve Slime

Jun 21, 2020
    Female
    Bishop
    IM GLAD U FIGURED IT OUT!!
    and for anybody else having confusions bc i did the same thing at first LOL - yeah, from the original Haunted House in NLC, it's a whole different questline (that isn't really involved in this year's event, but you can still play it if you want to - the reward from that questline is something like an omni key that allows you access to shortcuts in the mansion). this year's questline only takes place in the Haunted Mansion that's only accessible from Cassandra!

6. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    Its around these areas, position your character near where the indents are shown and it should work.
    I used a [​IMG] Fruit Knife for this screenshot.

[​IMG]

7. Jafel

Jafel Capt. Latanica

May 3, 2015
    Male
    12:01 AM
    KingSlime
    Outlaw
    Twice
    BUMP

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    grieve

grieve Slime

Jun 21, 2020
    Female
    Bishop
    second bump bc looks like the event returned for 2023 :^) gl and merry christmas

9. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    Adding info for the 2023 Butler PQ pre-quest:

10. pupcake

pupcake Red Snail

Jun 18, 2022
    Does anyone know if we can get the masks again this year if we did the prequests last year?

11. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    You can. So once you go through ALL of the quests, and become ready for the Butler PQ, the masks that you didn't get from the quests (as long as they're not in your inventory) will appear in the shop outside the mansion for 50 pumpkin coins each

• Like Like x 1