1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Several Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KevLightning, Jan 2, 2023.

1. KevLightning

KevLightning Mano

Apr 6, 2022
    Male
    4:15 AM
    Beginner
    As the title indicates I have several suggestions, I went back to maplelegends after a long time and it created me a gunslinger and so far I've loved it but in my gameplay I noticed several things that in my opinion could improve the experience of this beautiful game, for now I have 3 suggestions and I am going to list them

1) NPC to travel from Singapore CBD to Malaysia: Campung Village: It may seem silly but walking is the only way to get from Singapore CBD to Malaysia: Campung, why would this be a problem? Well, it can be quite annoying having to walk through more than 7 maps to be able to train in galloperas or to kill scarga and targa, but can someone say, there are vip rock right? Yes it is true but if you take into account that it takes a lot of time to travel to do cwk, krex and zk not to mention wu, pb or the bosses of neo tokyo you would have to use vip rock in case you don't have a door to reach those maps without losing a lot of time on the road and the cost of nx would be horrible, but can someone tell you they can give you a door, right? Yes it is true but normally the door is used to leech or to kill scarga and targa, think of the new ones who are starting the game and want to go galloperas to train and do not know anyone who gives them a door, if that npc existed they would save a lot of time and more than one would appreciate it

2) Reload/Recharge button in the store: if exactly how you read it, a button in the store that reloads all the things that can be reloaded in your inv (bullets/shurikens/capsules/etc), in my experience as a gunslinger I have noticed that the bullets do not really last long and that you have to be constantly reloading bullets or in your case have many cartridges of bullets so that they last longer but still having to manually reload more than 12 packets of bullets constantly can be exhausting with this option we would only have to press a button so that all our bullets are reloaded, more than one NL and Corsair will be delighted with the idea and will surely appreciate it

3) Buff to Timeless Weapons: I haven't researched this topic enough but I did investigate the case of Timeless Blindness and it is that this endgame weapon for Corsairs is really nerfed and I will demonstrate it with a simple example: The DragonFire Revolver (lvl 110) has an average wa of 72 and creating it you can get one with a maximum damage of 82, The Judgment (lvl 115) has a minimum wa of 75 and a maximum wa of 85, The Timeless Blindness (lvl 150) has a minimum wa of 82 and a maximum wa of 86, I mean, you are telling me that the weapon forged by the Gods, the one that is more attractive, the one that is more difficult to obtain, the one that you can only have at lvl 150 and only after killing PB has 1 wa more than lvl 110 Judgment? yes that's how it is. In summary, it is NOT WORTH making timeless weapons (I don't know if all timeless weapons are equally nerfed or only pass with some, please someone who investigates further and provides more data, thanks) this of course does not provide any real benefit for the more experienced players of the game or any achievement for eliminating the strongest boss in the game therefore I have two suggestions to solve this: the first would be to increase the base damage of the weapon but this is the solution that I like the least since it would not make sense to create timeless weapons since the bp drop could come out with the highest wa, the second option is the one I like the most, it would be to increase the maximum wa of the weapon by creating it with different elements that increase the base attack of the weapon as it happens with the DragonFire Revolver, in my opinion this would be the ideal solution and this would benefit end game players as they would have a motivation to kill PB since they could sell rocks of times since many more people onas would be encouraged to make timeless weapons and this would give a real benefit to both those who make pb and those who want to create timeless weapons

Those are my suggestions for the moment and in my opinion they would improve the experience of this wonderful server that has remained one of the best (the best for me) for a long time, Thanks for reading

• Creative Creative x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    1:15 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Timeless weapons gain an additional 0 to 10 attack via level up system. So, if you take perfect clean timeless and compare against perfect clean judgment, it is going to be 1 to 11 attack better.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    5:15 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
  4. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    5:15 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    As Akash said, 3rd suggestion don't needed but others are good idea

5. bienfu

bienfu Pac Pinky

Aug 14, 2022
    Male
    1:15 AM
    secondpink
    Beginner
    We are missing the most important suggestion....

REDUCE THE NUMBER OF SIGNS REQUIRED FOR CWKPQ

• Great Work Great Work x 1