1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advice needed, HP washing gone wrong

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Kargo, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    8:12 AM
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    A long time ago I started washing my character (Shadower), but I had no clue what I was doing (great idea :yay:)

Currently I have:
    48 points in HP
    6 MP available to reset (so 0 resets)

I am level 131

Only 26 base INT, 107 INT with equips.

What would you do?

2. OP
    OP
    Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    Yea I was planning on switching over to the challenges, but what to do with the 48 points in my HP? OnionF6

3. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    11:12 PM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    You can always take hp out of hp at a loss and then go for challenge system. You won't be able to mp wash it out since you don't have excess mp, but you can take hp out at a loss.

• Like Like x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    Ohh wait that's actually really smart. The challenge system will compensate that since you will be at a set amount of HP at the end. Haven't though about that yet! This'll make it so i'm set within like 1.5 month. I will do this for sure! Thank you!

5. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    3:12 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    Wait but from what I understood, you can still do the challenge exactly the way you are.
    You can do challenges after washing if youre still below the HP provided by the challenges, iirc, but better confirm this.

6. OP
    OP
    Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    Yes that's right, but my problem was mainly that I got 48 points in my HP that could not be reset out.

The challenges set you to a set amount of HP (I am pretty sure?), so if I lose some HP resetting out my 48 points with AP Resets it's fine, since I will be at the same point anyone else would have been after I do the challenges.

7. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    oh yea makes sense

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    11:12 PM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    I think you can't start challenges if you have any active AP in HP so you'll have to take it out before you can start, yeah

9. OP
    OP
    Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    Ooh ok. That’s fine, it’ll only take maybe a bit more than a month

Thank you! :yay:
    Edit: Less actually, about 3 weeks

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    with you base int, and points u set in hp dont make a biiiiig diference in your damage atm, you can always get more level with int gear/base/mw to wash it usual as dont have eta to challenge come. when come if you dont finish the wash you can remove hp and do like peoples said

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. HimeHam

HimeHam Pac Pinky

Mar 22, 2020
    Female
    12:12 AM
    Corsair
    Yeah, I would hold out until the challenges release to remove the points. Though it put some ideas in my head of a new form of MP washing where you use HP to increase MP then do challenges to negate any damage to your health, therefore ending up with the same challenge HP but more MP.

• Informative Informative x 1