1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Leisure Journey of Refinements

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by kiwiz, Oct 10, 2023.

1. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    3:07 PM
    Random fun scrolling turned into a pair of earrings with 16 stats, perfect for a temporary damage boost as I currently have excess Dex from the event items.

ljr78-1.png

ljr78-2.png

Now my Dex sits nicely at 150 after equipping it, just enough to wield the weapons.

• Great Work Great Work x 3
  2. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    I've been scrolling a little too much, further reducing my meso down to 320 mil, although I've had great success with it. So it's time to get back into farming.

Another 1-hour session of Dragon Turtles.

ljr79-2.png

60 mins with Bishop + Shadower at Leafre: Entrance to Dragon Forest:

Common drops:
    3.04 mil raw meso
    2,51 mil meso from drops
    32 Dragon Spirits ~320k
    30 Dragon Scales ~2.08 mil
    30 Power Crystal Ores ~1.05 mil
    91 Power Elixirs ~637k
    Total Meso: 9.63 mil -> 9.63 mil/hr
    Uncommon drops:
    2 Shield WA 70%
    Gachas:
    2 Commons
    ljr79-1.png

Gacha drops have been quite underwhelming, but in return, I got 2 Shields for WA 70% scroll drops from the session.

Overall, it's still maintaining a decent value, with theoretical meso earnings of 15-16 mil/hr.

ljr79-3.png

I currently have enough materials to craft 6 daggers, primarily limited by the availability of Power Crystal Ores, which I'll wait for cheaper ones to appear in the market.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    I bought Bottomwear for Dex 30% scrolls and all 70% scrolls to scroll my remaining 5 skirts.

By passing 2x30%, 4x70%, and finally a WS60 on the last slot, the last skirt resulted in a 20 Dex 2 Luk! SlimeShocked

ljr80-1.png

I felt it was worth the WS60, given how rare the skirt was, especially with the 22 stats in total. Not to mention the amount of time I'd have to invest with no guarantee that I'll be able to come this close to making another 20 Dex skirt.

Historically, a 21 stats Dark Pirate Skirt was sold for over 400 mil meso, and I've spent slightly less than that while making it.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  4. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    There were GM buffs, so I farmed more, hoping to get more drops as I wouldn't need to HS myself every 2 minutes or so.

ljr81-1.png

115 mins with Bishop + Shadower at Leafre: Entrance to Dragon Forest:
    Common drops:
    5.87 mil raw meso
    4.09 mil meso from drops
    68 Dragon Spirits ~680k
    72 Dragon Scales ~4.68 mil
    58 Power Crystal Ores ~2.03 mil
    191 Power Elixirs ~1.33 mil
    Total Meso: 18.68 mil -> 9.74 mil/hr
    Uncommon drops:
    MapleF4
    Gachas:
    5 Commons
    2 Rares​

ljr81-2.png

However, almost 2 hours of farm with no Shield for WA 70% scroll drop. I guess my luck is trending down now after having too much luck for the last few item scrollings—perhaps a little more than usual, I would say. The Dragon Khanjar really blew up a huge chunk of bad luck with it.

Hopefully, I get something good from gachas...

7 commons and 2 rares:
    ljr81-3.png

...which I didn't, of course. MapleF4

One good news is I sold my 18 Dex 2 Luk skirt for 320mil, essentially recovering almost the cost of my previous WS60.

ljr81-4.png

Right now, I'm mainly looking at two upgrades: a 131-133 WA dagger, which would cost me around 600-900 coins, or a 10-11 WA cape, which would cost me somewhere around 650-950 coins, with the cape being the lower priority.

The goal is still to earn 1,000 Prestigious Coins as previously planned, and at the same time, collect crafting materials for crafting Dragon Kanzirs for a chance at scrolling a 130+ WA dagger myself.

Converting my current meso into coins at the rate of 3.2, I have the equivalent of 281 Prestigious Coins total.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2023
  5. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Just another hour of Dragon Turtles.

ljr82-1.png

60 mins with Bishop + Shadower at Leafre: Entrance to Dragon Forest:
    Common drops:
    3.02 mil raw meso
    3.34 mil meso from drops
    33 Dragon Spirits ~330k
    36 Dragon Scales ~2.34 mil
    27 Power Crystal Ores ~945k
    98 Power Elixirs ~686k
    Total Meso: 10.66 mil ->10.66 mil/hr​

Uncommon drops:
    MapleF18

Gachas:
    5 Commons
    1 Rares
    ljr82-2.png

No scroll drops, and a poor overall gacha pull.

5 commons, 1 rare:
    ljr82-3.png

I'm still using 65k per Dragon Scale for the earning calculation. Currently, they have gone up to about twice that amount in the market, making the farm here still pretty worthwhile despite the lack of scroll drops. Getting slightly more than 10 mil in value per hour is still considered decent in my book.

ljr82-4.png

Decided to craft 8 daggers with the following results:

1x boom
    1x 95wa
    1x 96wa
    1x 98wa
    1x 99wa
    2x 101wa
    1x 103wa

Scrolled the 3 daggers that were above average:

ljr82-6.png

ljr82-5.png

annoyedmush

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Crafted another 8 more daggers...

3x boom MapleF5
    2x 99wa
    1x 100wa
    1x 101wa
    1x 105wa

ljr83-1.png

ljr83-2.png

MapleF18

...Hey look! It's already 22nd of Dec:
    ljr83-3.png

I've exhausted all my Dragon Scales, so I shall stop hunting for materials. It was a good attempt, but I guess my good luck stops here.

ljr83-4.png

It's already beyond my expectation that I managed to achieve most of the gear goals in such a short amount of time relative to the amount of effort I have put in, so I'm very happy about it and decided that I will take a pause from pursuing further upgrades.

ljr83-5.png

Here are the latest stats with MW20 buff, excluding event items. The MW20 buff adds 2 Dex, bringing me to 160 Dex and enabling the use of a Reverse/Timeless weapon.

Thanks for reading! Wish you a Happy Winter Solstice and a Merry Christmas! santamush:gift1::pinkbean:

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  7. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    ljr84-6.png

Someone shared a screenshot on Discord, which appeared to be messages left in a shop.

Intrigued, I went to the spot where I used to open my store selling dolls and peels. Indeed, the store that was in place had those messages in it.

ljr84-1.png

This prompted me to return to the dolls and peels business throughout the upcoming Christmas event, taking the opportunity that potentially more players will be playing, leading to an increase in Ravana runs.

ljr84-2.png

2-7dolls&peels.png

Players would likely prefer spending time participating in event activities over farming for Ravana ETCs. This applies to competitors as well, who wouldn't want to spend too much time farming huge batches of ETCs instead of participating in the event. I thought I might be able to take advantage of that, hopefully earning me another 900mil meso similar to the Halloween event or potentially more.

ljr84-5.png

I went ahead and farmed the first batch of dolls and peels.

ljr84-4.png

Much to my surprise, a total of 1,454 dolls and 1,804 peels were sold within the day before maintenance, earning me over 30mil meso after tax.

ljr84-3.png

More peels were sold within the day, although it's just a small sample size for now.

I hope to get closer to my goal of 1k Prestigious Coins during this event, which means earning about 800 more coins, equivalent to around 2.56 bil meso.

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    ljr85-2.png

The patch maintenance was completed in about half a day, and common gacha drops were added to Golden Temple mobs, whereas they previously only dropped rares, and I was getting one rare about every four hours. While I'm not expecting commons to drop at a high rate, perhaps one every hour, it's still a welcoming bonus.

ljr85-1.png

Sales of dolls and peels have been good, earning almost 17 mil meso within the first few hours since the server went back live. The expected increase in players, plus the higher coin range of coin pouches dropping from bosses over the regular pouches, will likely increase the demand for dolls and peels.

ljr85-3.png

I have gotten a magical coin pouch myself within the first two Ravana runs, opening up to two coins, which is a decent start. If I can average two coins every day during the event, I'm expecting about 50 coins, or 160 mil meso equivalent, just from Ravana runs, which hopefully will be the case.

If I can get an average earnings of 30 mil per day from dolls and peels, that would give me about 750 mil meso by the end of the event. That leaves me with about 1,650/2,560 mil to be earned from regular farming and merching to reach 800 coins equivalent by the end of the event.

Considering an average playtime of 2 hours daily, achieving the goal of earning 800 coins equivalent by the end of the event seems quite challenging. That would require maintaining an earning rate of about 51.2 mil meso/hr for 50 hours over the course of 25 days.

9. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    ljr86-1.png

ljr86-2.png

ljr86-3.png

94 coins for 190 mil mesos, about 2.02 mil/coin, seems like a pretty good deal.

10. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Christmas Event - Day 1 of 25

Wrapping up the first day of the Christmas event, the previous pouch 5 has netted me about 34 coins.

ljr87-1.png

The sales of Ravana ETCs have earned me about 34 mil mesos, equivalent to approximately 10 coins. However, a significant portion came from the sales of the Sunbursts, and I'm currently out of stock, so I'm expecting subsequent sales to slow down a little. Adding the 2 coins that I had gotten from today's Ravana runs, I've earned a total of 48 coins, which is definitely very lucky for the day.

P-Coin Equivalent Balance
    Start: 200
    End: 248 (+48)

With 752 coins toward the 1k-coin goal, achieving it within the next 24 days would mean earning an average of 31.33 coins per day, equivalent to about 100 mil meso. This seems rather impossible to achieve without an immense amount of luck.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    ljr88-1.png

Starting the second day of the event with some doll sales and two Ravana runs, one of which dropped a magical pouch that opened to 2 coins, which is still decent. At least there's a pouch drop.

ljr88-2.png

ljr88-3.png

ljr88-4.png

Found a Magical Pouch 1 selling at 8 mil meso, and considering a 50% chance to profit, a 25% chance for a slight loss of 1.6 mil, and another 25% chance to lose 4.8 mil, I decided to take the gamble.

ljr88-5.png

Luckily, the pouch opened to 4 coins, making a good start for the day.

ljr88-6.png

On the previous day, I stumbled upon what appeared to be a mispriced clean perfect Spectrum Goggles. I waited more than 24 hours until the store I bought from expired, which seemed like the owner might not had the chance to find out who had bought it, unfortunately, hehe. MapleF3

Hopefully, I'll be able to earn 20 coins from it.

ljr88-7.png

I also spent the first day stocking up on dolls and peels, probably enough for 2-3 days.

So, I decided I would farm something reliable with the remaining playtime to hopefully bring my coin earnings close to 32 for the day.

ljr88-8.png

Last edited: Dec 30, 2023
  12. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Christmas Event - Day 2 of 25

ljr89-1.png

I did a total of 90 minutes of DGP farming, which amounted to about 15 mil meso of meso and equip drops, converting to about 4.5 coins.

Unfortunately, dolls and peels received no further sales for the day, only totaling 3.9 mil in sales.

ljr89-2.png

Gacha pulls were pretty disappointing until the very last rare pull of Brown Work Gloves, which was later sold for 40 mil.

ljr89-3.png

Together with the sales of some other regular items and scrolls, totaling about 30 mil, converted to coins, would be about 27 coins.

After adding the coins gotten from the Ravana runs and pouch opening from this morning, the total would be 31 coins equivalent, which is pretty close to my initially set goal of 32 coins for the day.

Start: 248
    End: 279 (+31)

That concludes the earnings for day 2 of the event. smilemush

13. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Pure farming alone isn't going to earn me 100 mil meso per day, so I have to take some risks to increase my earnings within a short amount of time.

ljr90-1.png

I had some extra playtime during the night, so I decided to scroll some Elemental Wands 1-4, similar to what I did for my FM challenge.

ljr90-2.png

I bought a bunch of cheap wands, priced at 100-700k each, so that I could utilize my Wand for MA 60% scrolls that I have collected over time at the low price of 100k meso each, and 70% scrolls at 300k meso or less each.

ljr90-4.png

Although the results didn't turn out as well as my challenge, I still estimated a small profit of around 2 coins equivalent.

ljr90-3.png

At this point, any small amount of earnings is gladly welcomed.

ljr90-5.png

While purchasing the wands, I happened to stumble upon a store that was selling Ravana ETCs at 5k meso each, excluding the dolls and peels. It was the rest of the ETCs from the goblins that would usually be dropped during Ravana runs as it summons them. They only required 20 each, so most of the time players would only need to farm a little extra for them, and they mostly replenished during the runs themselves.

ljr90-6.png

I had the idea of purchasing all of them and turning them in for Sunbursts since I have an abundance of dolls and peels. These usually sell relatively fast, and goblins' ETCs are actually a pain to farm compared to dolls and peels.

ljr90-8.png

This small 9 mil investment in goblins' ETCs turned 3,000 dolls and peels into 60 Sunbursts, potentially resulting in an additional 38 mil mesos of earnings, or about 12 coins equivalent. The Sunbursts target a different group of buyers that do not exchange for Ravana Helmets, so they should not conflict with my dolls and peels sales.

ljr90-7.png

Even after all the exchanges, I still have a good amount, plus all the unsold ones in the store.

ljr90-9.png

On top of those, I also did some quick merching, and these are just a few of the smaller good deals that I've encountered. Now they are in my store, waiting to be sold, hopefully soon.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2023
  14. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    ljr91-1.png

Had a decent start from regular and dolls and peels sales this morning, racking up about 36mil in earnings after accounting for the initial investments, converting to about 11 coins.

ljr91-2.png

Ravana runs, on the other hand, yielded 0 coins unfortunately, but thanks to the overall sales in stores, it still isn't a bad start.

ljr91-3.png

I'll probably spend some time restocking some dolls and peels so I still have them available for sale even when I'm busy.

15. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Christmas Event - Day 3 of 25

ljr92-2.png

Today concluded with approximately 32 mil meso in sales from Ravana ETCs, which is quite decent.

ljr92-1.png

I gained about 10 mil meso in profits from the sales of merched items.

ljr92-3.png

ljr92-4.png

Although today may seem underwhelming, and indeed it was, I did manage to merch a decent number of items, estimated to yield about 5 coins in profit once they are sold. However, they will not be counted until sold.

ljr92-5.png

I did some farming of dolls and peels and a little farming of DPG, which amounted to about 15 mil meso in total.

ljr92-6.png

While I wasn't able to earn much today, I did invest quite a bit in items that are yet to be liquidated.

ljr92-7.png

Gacha pulls were disappointing, yielding almost nothing of value.

With that, day 3 of the event concludes, ending the day with about 22 coins equivalent in earnings.

Start: 279
    End: 301 (+22)

With about 22 days left in the event, I would need to earn an average of 32 coins daily, or about 102 mil meso equivalent, to reach 1,000 coins by the end of the event.

Although it isn't necessary, I would like to take it as a challenge to give myself a bit of motivation. Even if I don't reach the goal, I should still earn a substantial amount, getting very close to upgrading my cape or dagger.

With that said, Happy 2024! smilemush

Last edited: Dec 31, 2023
  16. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    ljr93-3.png

Sold quite a good amount of dolls overnight, almost clearing all of them in the store. I guess doll farming will be part of the itinerary today.

ljr93-1.png

There were no pouch drops for Ravana runs yesterday, but dropped two today, opening up to a total of 4 coins. A little disappointing but nonetheless better than no drop at all.

ljr93-2.png

No regular sales, unfortunately. I estimated about 60 coins worth of merched items; hopefully, they will be sold by the end of the event.

It will be challenging to hit 32 coins today without some lucky gacha pulls.

17. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Christmas Event - Day 4 of 25

I actually had some extra free hours today, but unfortunately, the server was down, and no progress was made beyond my previous post this morning. So I guess it’s goodbye. RIP MapleLegends 2015-2024.

ljr94-1.png

Start: 301
    End: 310 (+9)

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  18. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    ljr95-4.png

No pouches today from Ravana, and one didn't drop any doll for helmet exchange.

ljr95-1.png

However, there’s a good amount of sales from ETCs and regulars, totaling to about 40mil of earnings this morning.

ljr95-3.png

I have scrolled some low-level thief weapons, and they have been selling pretty decently. Usually, during major events, we can expect an increase in new players, and thieves are pretty popular. So far, Maple Claws have over 45mil of earnings over these few days, and daggers, a mix of Korean Fan, Diamond Dagger, and Liu Bei Dagger, have over 25mil of earnings.

ljr95-2.png

ljr95-5.png

One of the rewards that is more worthy of doing during this event is for this Gelt Chocolate, which provides a 120wa buff for 10 minutes, and I have been leaving the quest active for the last one of the week so that they keep dropping, and I can accumulate 4 weeks worth of them.

EDIT: This does not reset weekly, so it's only 8 times in total.

ljr95-6.png

White monkeys from Gold Temple in Thailand have been especially good for farming event drops because killing baby monkeys would transform into mama monkeys, rolling for drops twice in between spawns.

Despite the lack of pouch drop, it’s still a pretty decent start. Hopefully, I can get really lucky today and earn more coins to make up for the lost opportunity from server downtime.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2024
  19. oldkev

oldkev Mano

Sep 18, 2019
    Male
    3:07 AM
    oldkev
    Shadower
    The gelt quest is 8 times over the entire event, not weekly

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. OP
    OP
    kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    Ohh, I see, that's unfortunate. Haa. noesmush Thanks for letting me know! KrythanKrythan FYI.

• Like Like x 1