1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

My mage`s fate

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by bar155, Apr 22, 2024.

1. bar155

bar155 Red Snail

Jun 28, 2021
    Male
    1:06 AM
    Yo whats up everyone? so i have been playing for like two months time and managed to have lvl 73 i/l and 49 cleric.
    the reason i opened my i/l is for future leech and farming while the cleric meant to be HS mule.
    Recently i have been thinking of the cleric`s fate, about the pros and cons of him being just a HS mule and not bishop.
    Since some of you might give me some insights, i would like to hear your thoughts (pros and cons) about him being just a mule, and him being a bishop. and what would you personally do in this situation.
    Thank you for your time reading and commenting, peace :)

2. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    6:06 PM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    Without knowing what your other goals are, I'd recommend focusing your efforts on the I/L, and getting them up to 130+ to sell ulu2 leech, farm Nintos, eventually sell Petri leech, and more.

I'd cap the HS mule at 81 for the time being. You can always decide to raise a HS mule to a Bishop in the future, so there's no rush to make that decision.

If you want to optimize for progress, your goal at the moment is to get the I/L up there, and start farming/selling leech as that'll give you the funds and opportunity for whatever you're gonna do next.

That's assuming you want to main the I/L. You can also "flip this" and make a Bishop first, and worry about the I/L later. Gives more flexibility doing low level leech, but I like the idea of doing the I/L first, as it is going to level up faster!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    bar155

bar155 Red Snail

Jun 28, 2021
    Male
    1:06 AM
    That helps!
    and for my goals, im aiming for the long run so i have opened nl,paladin,mm that ill play someday and for now im just voting since my gf is bucc and planning on playing her bucc only.

4. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    Awesome!

MM and Paladin both combo very nicely with Bucc. They both have really good applications in the end-game and rely on the Bucc's SI buff to reach their max potential.

Just vote and collect NX :) Eventually you may want a Bishop to self-leech those characters to a higher level... but low level leech kinda sucks. I personally just prefer selling high level leech (for example, your I/L), and using that profit to buy low level leech.

All in good time!

5. thechild

thechild Timer

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    fartmane
    Dark Knight
    Galaxy
    You could go both ways here. As for I/L they are fun to play and can be op during boss, but not nearly as effective as a bishop would - meaning people would want you to join their boss runs bc hs. You could also bring your hs mule to those boss runs if you have it above the hs threshold level, but that would be kind of defeating the leech aspect for lower lvls like skele and ulu leech.