1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Where should my mesos go right now?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by AliasIsJay, Apr 24, 2024.

1. AliasIsJay

AliasIsJay Slime

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    7:51 PM
    Assassin
    Hey yall, long story short, I got lucky with gacha and got a chaos scroll that I sold for 93 coins so that's the reason I currently have some money.

I'm not sure what the best way to spend it is, I have 2 characters, an Assassin 58 and a Cleric 51. Im thinking about getting the Cleric to Bishop through some leeching but at the same time I know that the Assassin is gonna be the one that needs the most leeching as I want him to be my main. I'm not sure when is a good point to kind of stop leveling the Cleric.

Both of them also need a lot of equipment upgrades, especially the Cleric. (He's struggling with equips cause INT equipment is so expensive.)

Also the cleric is going to be light wash if at all and the sin is gonna rely on HP Challenges.

I need some opinions on what to do at this point, how should I use the money I got?

2. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    1:51 PM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    Score! Congrats!

In my opinion:
    1. Play the cleric to grind gs2 until level 65. You can have the assassin in the same party as well to share exp. Save up your gacha for even more funds.
    2. Once you're at 65, start buying leech!
    3. Start MP Washing the cleric at level 90.
    4. Alternate between buying leech and grinding to push the cleric to 120!
    Once you have a Bishop, lots of options open up! You can sell leech for some serious $$$, or self-leech your assassin to level them up very quickly... or just grind maps like nintos/jonin/etc for exp and drops.

Don't worry about gear on the cleric at this time. For meso per magic attack gain, you're way better off investing in levels (leech). If you were to stop grinding on the cleric, and only buy leech from 65 to 120, it would be about 250m :) You're not gonna do that... but just to show an example of how effective leech is.

When you want to play your assassin, grab a pair of 10 attack gloves, and a 2 or 3 attack cape that you'll scroll for DEX/LUK. They're cheap and easy upgrades. Buy a mediocre maple claw, but otherwise hold off on all upgrades that aren't leech until levels 80+ for gear and 100+ for red craven claw.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    AliasIsJay

AliasIsJay Slime

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    Assassin
    This is a DAMN good response, I'll try to get the cleric to 120 asap however. I just tried him on gs, and he definitely needs better equips or a few simple level ups before he can comfortably grind in gs. I will be doing what you said. I think the bishop will be more "helpful" than the NL earlier on.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    Of course!

You should be able to grind with your cleric at gs2 at your level. Post your gear here, and we'll see what cheap and easy upgrades you've got available to you.

Bishops are the ultimate "first" class as it's just so useful in every scenario. Even if you do plan on maining an attacker such as a Night Lord!

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    AliasIsJay

AliasIsJay Slime

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    Assassin
    I'm still using the beginner top and first magician bottom, both clean. I managed to make a +11 INT Old Raggedy Cape, Clean Green brush, +4 Int Single Earrings, Clean Purple Old Wisconsin so +1 Int, +4 Int Racc Mask and Squishy Shoes from KPQ

6. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
    Find a warm muffler pendant for +2 (cheap) or +3 (not bad)

Do the pre-quests, then get Zakum Helm (+17) service for 10m. You don't need to pay for AFK, thanks to magic guard. Just set your pots right. Worry about scrolling this later ($$).

Get some +2 red emerald earrings (3m) and hit them w/ 5x 60% scrolls (1m ea)

Get a Nocturnal Staff or Maple Lama Staff, and hit it with 60% scrolls or one or two 30% scrolls if you dare. Upgrade to Elemental Wand 1, 2, 3 or 4 at 70, and just hit 'em w/ 6x 60% scrolls (200k ea).

Use wizard elixir pots (+20) from NLC.

Grab some bathrobes, and hit a few 70% scrolls. Land a few scrolls if you want, but worry about this one later.

Get a +2 red marker or lunar gloves (3.5m). Land a few scrolls if you want, but worry about this one later.

Worry about shield later.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    AliasIsJay

AliasIsJay Slime

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    Assassin
    Alright, I'll get on that then. Thank you so much man <3