1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Information About Valentine's Event 2019

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Kimmy, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:27 PM
    Moderator Post
    Heya!

As promised on the Discord announcements and Pink Bean announcement release (Get discord if you haven't seen it yet) I was going make a short notice about Valentine's Event.

My notice is more or less a transparency notice that we've been focusing the development time still on content over events. What this means is yes, we will have a valentine's event, it will last a month, and have the usual stuff. However, because we've been focusing our time a lot on content and bug fixes (such as this) the event will not be shockley big nor have much new compared to last year's.

We are extremely excited to release new content over at MapleLegends, which is why we are focusing a lot on that. Content can also be enjoyed forever, while events only last for a short period of time.

We hope however you'll still enjoy the Valentine's Event once it's out, as well as the new coming content, and we hope you try not to have the biggest expectations of the event itself MapleF17

Thank you for understanding~

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    1:27 PM
    Google, Piks, Arkin, JunakiG, Doss, Nezi
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    All I hope for is that passion ring coming back. It'll give a chance to many players to be able to obtain it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    10:27 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I think me and a lot of other people would be perfectly fine with a copy paste of what you did last year.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vaessen

Vaessen Orange Mushroom

Feb 12, 2017
    Male
    10:27 AM
    Vaessen
    Beginner, Chief Bandit
    Honor
    Yeah, honestly it's the passion ring, for me that's what makes the valentines event exciting