1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Add Existing Gachapon Visual Effects to Golden Gachapon Tickets

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by michaelxii, May 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. michaelxii

michaelxii Orange Mushroom

Oct 6, 2018
    Male
    1:52 AM
    michaelxii
    F/P Arch Mage
    California
    Before I start, I wanted to say that this event has been really fun to play during the quarantine. It is really apparent that all the staff put in a lot of effort. Thanks for that!
    OnionF2

Right now, golden gachapon tickets do not have the visual effects that common or rare tickets do. Sometimes the golden color of the ticket blends in with mesos or other etc. lying on the floor. The puffs also can obstruct and hide the ticket. Due to the rarity of the drop, it seems that the gold ticket would warrant the special effects that gachapon ticket currently have.

If possible, could these effects be added next patch? Potentially missing tickets from me just not seeing them makes me sad.
    OnionCry

Thanks again for the effort! Looking forward to spending more time farming!

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.