1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Being hit while standing/hanging at safe spots

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Neko, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    Sweden
    3:45 AM
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    Description of the bug really hard to get a pic of, and im not sure if i have catched it on one of my streams or not but you get hit and fall down from the safe spots, never used to happen before and its weird to get hit after a couple of hours when you where safe for a few hours before it was happening ( and yes, im never to high/low on ropes or stand on unsafe spots while afk'ing and i make sure that they are safe befoing placing a char there )
    What is supposed to happen?: you are not supposed to get hit while being out of range and at a safe afk spot from mobs
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: wan wan spa at one of the middle ropes, gs2 rope and gs2 at the middle of the stairs
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):not sure how to recreate it as i don't know what causes it
    Extra information (optional): some people in my guild/alliance also said they had experienced this, so at least i got some kind of prof that its not only happening for me

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.