1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Brendon's MapleLegends Adventure!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brendon, Jul 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Brendon

Brendon Slime

Jul 13, 2020
    Male
    5:39 PM
    Hey ML community!

My name is Brendon and I've played many pre-bb servers, (basically all of the hyped/populated ones in the last 2 years) and looking to "retire" from the competitive portion of the game.

I'm going to be casually playing at a slower pace without worrying about daily bossing, min-maxing, leech/intense HP washing meta, etc. I chose ML to start my new adventure because I never played ML before and I appreciate the fact that the drop rate/exp rate isn't too elevated.

My new character will be a shadower focusing on questing/monster books with a mix of self-find/iron-man principles (not 100% ironman/self-find), but with PQ's included since completely skipping PQ's would be a lame experience. I will be adding base INT (goal of 100, by adding 2 AP points into INT upon level up until 50 base int, and then adding 1 AP point into INT upon level up until final goal of 100 base int). Maybe if I find some INT scrolls, I can create my own INT equips for level ups, but I'm not too concerned about that. Even though this character won't be focusing on end-game bossing or any at all for that matter, I would still like to have the extra HP boost for my shadower for the convenience. Plus, what else would I do with all the daily vote NX otherwise?

Here's the first progress picture, and I will try to update this post somewhat frequently. Cheers!

7.15.2020 lvl 16.jpg

• Like Like x 8
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.